Xiaomi Air 12.5" M3-7Y30 $499.99

Xiaomi Air 12.5" M3-7Y30 $499.99

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Notebook Air series Xiaomi Air 12.5" M3-7Y30 $499.99

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

No power banks work on the Mi notebook series that I’ve tried.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

lolmentol
    Participant

Don’t you have with that model the buzzing noise problem coming from the USB c port? I have the exact same model as you but currently running ubuntu 16.04 and there’s no way to solve the problem. Me and many other users have this problem

Kalle
    Participant

Anyone know where the cheapest 8gb model is? (Either old or new models.)

Chris G
    Keymaster

Anyone know where the cheapest 8gb model is? (Either old or new models.)

Not sure I paid $999 for mine on release at Banggood, then it dropped to $799 and now someone in my review of the 8GB 7Y54 model said it was $600!!! But they didn’t state where. Maybe on Aliexpress. I’m quite pissed the price has dropped so quickly considering I paid $999 for it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Syafiq Z
    Participant

Anyone know where I can get replacement screen for this laptop? Just crack mine ?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Try Aliexpres

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Murat
    Participant

Is there any good deal for the time(except gearbest)? I can go up to 600 usd,

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar