Chuwi HI12 Win10 Image and Drivers

Chuwi HI12 Win10 Image and Drivers

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Chuwi HI12 Win10 Image and Drivers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Apologies if my question seemed odd. Thank you for the answers. Very clear.
    I’ll wait until I get in trouble to flash my tablet since this is simply the “as shipped” version both of Windows and drivers.

Rene
    Participant

No problem Brad. I tried to create a backup of the tablet using 3rd party tools, and after recovery it was unable to boot properly. I was more than happy to find out recovery was possible.

And yes, nowadays the line between being paranoid or realistic is becoming thinner by the day.

BoORD_L
    Participant

totally agree with you, especially when we talk about Chinese products

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

Aivaras Rutkauskas
    Participant

Better if you run this software in a emulated os. I dont know if bios support 32bit version of windows but, anyway, it isn’t a good idea because it doesn’t permit you to use all the 4GB of ram you’ve got

Now this changed my understanding about BIOS. Chuwi Hi12 is my first tablet and previously I used only known brand laptops. On those laptops I switched between 64 bit and 32 bit Windows with no problem, simply I needed to hand pick 32 bit drivers from internet.

Yesterday I went a little bit to far with settings and bricked my Chuwi Hi12, i now need to re-flash BIOS chip. I do electronics as a hobby, I have required programmers, but i do not have experience and knowledge about BIOS and booting techniques. Do I understand correctly that I simply need to take info from this forum http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-277-1-1.html flash “bios.bin” file with programmer? Why are there those other files inside the archive?

Macho Man
    Participant

Official dual boot files (Windows, Android and Bios) from Chuwi forum: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-1160-1-1.html

Caution! You may brick your tablet if you try to install on single OS version

Rogus Mortem
    Participant

Hello.

I’m glad I bricked my Hi12 last night playing with RemixOs. That forced me to install this image and drivers and my tablet is running far better than factory! LOL

Karhu
    Participant

How did you flash the android part, is it hard?

valerima
    Participant

Did you have Windows 10 version from the begining or dual one version?

If you have succeeded to get dual boot migrating from W10, then walkthrough would be useful to post it here.

valerima

valerima
    Participant

…From some parallel post I have found that you started from W10 version tablet, therefore you have succeed now with dual.

It is a great. I had similar situation with Teclast x98 pro, v k9c3 and great tutorial was provided here.

I remember I have started from bios upgrade, then passed Android from Mirek Rom and Finally w10 suited to Teclastone.

How did you proceed?

valerima

Anonymous
    Inactive

I removed Windows 10 and reinstalled it with the tutorial in start post when I boot it I get stuck at bootscreen with this error:  and tablet restarts, any ideas?

Mickey Y
    Participant

I removed Windows 10 and reinstalled it with the tutorial in start post when I boot it I get stuck at bootscreen with this error:

Try to remove your SD card from the slot. I had the same error before, after removing the SD card, it works fine.

Mickey Y
    Participant

What’s the password to access the windows 10 driver drop box link? I finally have my keyboard arrived, but i can not turn on the reverse scrolling direction setting, as the touchpad isn’t recognised as precision touch device. I am suspecting the driver isn’t properly installed.

Does anyone have the touchpad windows driver? Thanks.

Olvr007
    Participant

Am I able to install windows from a USB (win 10 installation tool) even if mine is a dual boot? (I tried to reset windows and got stuck on 7%, I turned it off and now the windows side is on bootloop by the android side boots up ok)

Karhu
    Participant

I asked this on another thread too. Maybe it’s best to do all three, bios first followed by android then windows. Wonder if that’s how they do it at the factory.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No problem Brad. I tried to create a backup of the tablet using 3rd party tools, and after recovery it was unable to boot properly. I was more than happy to find out recovery was possible.

This works fine on Android based tablets. For windows tablet, it is hard to do that.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar