Chuwi HI12 Win10 Image and Drivers

Chuwi HI12 Win10 Image and Drivers

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Chuwi HI12 Win10 Image and Drivers

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Enzo17
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently reinstalled windows by the bios on my chuwi hi12, everything worked very well, even the touchscreen after copying the file for the screen. Only one thing doesn’t work, it’s the windows button, it doesn’t respond anymore… I don’t have any error in my drivers… Maybe I forgot to do something, I don’t really know. Someone can help me ?

Regards.

valerima
    Participant

Can anyone share expereience if successfully upgraded to win 1607 Anniversary upgrade?

I don’t want to brick my tablet (w10 only)?

valerima

yvhzine
    Participant

What’s the password to reset windows 10 driver drop box link? I finally have my keyboard arrived, but i can not turn on the reverse scrolling direction setting, as the touchpad isn’t recognised as precision touch device. I am suspecting the driver isn’t properly installed. Does anyone have the touchpad windows driver? Thanks.

I upgraded my dell latitude to Windows 8 Pro last Friday and i needed to uninstall the touchpad driver also. The touchpad still works, but the application that allows you to customize the touchpad is no longer available. I’ve been searching the internet for the download but Dell hasn’t released it yet. Hopefully soon. But yes your touchpad will still work, and once Dell releases the download you will be able to download the application again
    Also remember to visit the dell website to upgrade all of your drivers before upgrading. Because some driver updates are already available, and then you won’t have to uninstall the drivers before upgrading to Windows 8 Pro.

Rinat
    Participant

Can anyone share expereience if successfully upgraded to win 1607 Anniversary upgrade?

I recommend clean install 1607 with my install file

Tom Appleford
    Participant

Hi, the windows 10 and driver links at the top of your page seem to be password protected and links on the forum page are blocked by Dropbox. Can you help please?

Vicente
    Participant

Hi all.

After a bad flashing of the BIOS my chuwi hi12 was dead, but it was able to revive it through a hardware flashey. My problem, now, is to get the image of windows 10, but I can not download it from the link of the first post (forum.chuwi.com) “Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Windows(TP) for Z8350CPU” from mediafire, as the download is cut continuously, every time i lose conecction….

Someone can put a mirror. Thank you very much.

Bankserty
    Participant

What’s the password to reset windows 10 password driver drop box link? I finally have my keyboard arrived, but i can not turn on the reverse scrolling direction setting, as the touchpad isn’t recognised as precision touch device. I am suspecting the driver isn’t properly installed. Does anyone have the touchpad windows driver? Thanks.

I upgraded my dell latitude to Windows 8 Pro last Friday and i needed to uninstall the touchpad driver also. The touchpad still works, but the application that allows you to customize the touchpad is no longer available. I’ve been searching the internet for the download but Dell hasn’t released it yet. Hopefully soon. But yes your touchpad will still work, and once Dell releases the download you will be able to download the application again Also remember to visit the dell website to upgrade all of your drivers before upgrading. Because some driver updates are already available, and then you won’t have to uninstall the drivers before upgrading to Windows 8 Pro.

Thanks for your info , i will use it to reset password for Windows ,

Robert
    Participant

None of the download links work 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar