Teclast x98 plus II

Teclast x98 plus II

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion Teclast x98 plus II

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    mooms
    Participant

“Problem” solved, back in bussiness<noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>The problem was my Hackintosh(Yosemite) so I plugged it into my chromebook (thought I had done that before<noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>, but no) and the device is recognized. So rooted again, everything working well<noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript><noscript><noscript></noscript></noscript></noscript>

Can you explain, how you root the tablet?

Same question, I have tried many methods, none have worked.

At your service <noscript></noscript>Download this and this file credits spzjulien If you're gonna use windows download this adb file wich contains disable-verity credits casacristo Download this TWRP file credits Dani Basabe Download SuperSU from here credits Chainfire Window users: in the rootonly V2.0 replace the adb.exe with the one you downloaded First off all type in a terminal adb root adb disable-verity adb reboot When rebooted type adb root adb remount Now run the file root.bat for Windows users or open the root.bat file and copy/paste from adb wait-for-device to adb reboot If you want some tweaks added open root and tweak V3.0 and find/open the file build.prop.tweak pick your tweaks from line 98 (# More RAM) till the last line, be carefull what you choose!! reboot, ignore the binaries message! reboot into DNX-mode (Vol+ Vol- Power together) type fastboot boot (path to your TWRP folder) loader.efi or the easy way type fastboot flash recovery (path to your TWRP folder) /the TWRP img file reboot into recovery Install via TWRP the downloaded SuperSU (2.76) you downloaded credits tripper22 Touch doesn't work, you have to use a mouse!! Reboot and enjoy your rooted device <noscript></noscript>Edit: almost forgot, you can backup with TWRP but when I did a restore my tablet just hung at the second Teclast screen!! You are warned!!

Thank you, I have made a single archive with instructions for the TWRP method.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

I have X98 Air III(on left) and X98 Plus II(C2D4). I just noticed that, Air III is brighter than Plus II.

Am I get faulty one ? Can someone compare who have two different teclast tablets ?

Thanks.

Steven
    Participant

Hi , i just got a X98 Plus II(C2D4) and wanted to root,so I use a Mireks root + tweek, but after that my tabled dont response to touch when a android start, what i can to do?

upd.: looks like partly solved , used mirek-s room for x98 plus and pasted there some files from plus 2 what i found, now android work, just rotate not

upd2.:also noticed a s sounds dot work and a screen light always max

aksems
    Participant

Hi all, I have X98 Air III(on left) and X98 Plus II(C2D4). I just noticed that, Air III is brighter than Plus II. Am I get faulty one ? Can someone compare who have two different teclast tablets ? Thanks.

@chris

Do you have any idea about that ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

I’ve seen this before. The screen always seem to vary from batch to batch ever so slightly. Some more than others judging by your picture.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

hi guys, i have a quick question.

I’ve bought the x98plus II android only and want to ask you, how can i get rid of the Baidu appp ?

Or how can i disable the additional software buttons (screenshot, volume and other bshit that i don’t need – i just want the standard 3 buttons there).

Thanks

aksems
    Participant

Thanks Chris. It is quite strange.

@miroslav-leitner

As I know these apps can easily uninstallable. I have dual boot version and I uninstalled it.

BTW, how about the wifi performance of your device ? Is it working well away from router ?

Miroslav Leitner
    Participant

well the baidu one cannot be uninstalled.

what about those soft buttons ?

Is it safe to remove Teclast-boot app ?

BTW when i compare my x98 plus II to cube iwork10 ultimate – x98 display is indeed little bit dimmer and colors are more warmer than on cube iwork. I actually prefer warmer colors of Teclast, the only thing which sucks are two bright backlight bleed spots 🙂

kaljo
    Participant

Hi

Is 14 hours charging time with a 5V/2,5A Teclast  charger (11% to 100%) normal??

50% to 100% takes about 9 hours

This charger is as slow as charging via USB-port

What are your charging-times?

What

Andy
    Participant

Is 14 hours charging time with a 5V/2,5A Teclast charger (11% to 100%) normal?? 50% to 100% takes about 9 hours This charger is as slow as charging via USB-port What are your charging-times?

No, it’s not normal. Mine charges about 4 hours with the same charger. Bad cable?

Chris
    Participant

Tried successfully and removed android without complete windows reinstall. All you need is a third party partition manager for windows. There are a lot of partitions in there, I only kept the SYSTEM, RECOVERY and of course WINDOWS partitions. The latter needs to be Moved first to the beginning of the unallocated space, and then resized to the maximum (maybe it can be done in one step, depends on your software). Now my WINDOWS partition is 57,46GB big.

A tricky point: The Windows partition resize needs to be done before boot, and it’s all done automatically by the disk software. However, when i clicked OK and the tablet rebooted, there was no indication it was on. It shut down (as in a normal reboot) but there was no sign it was turned on again. No boot logo, no screen backlight, nothing. 15 mins later it booted by itself into windows, and all partition actions had been completed.

Hope I helped 🙂
    BTW, there are a lot of options in the tablet bios (accessible also without need of external keyboard, from the windows advanced restart options – boot to EFI). I wonder if there is anything worth tinkering in there.

mooms
    Participant

Anyone have sound problems on Windows ?

I have updated to 1607, anniversary update, and since, the sound is working only half the time, the other half it sound like complete garbage….

Tried the driver in the doubledriver backup found here, it’s the same. Also tried surface drivers, not working….

Even updated Intel Graphic drivers in the hope audio drivers will be bundled, no luck….

Sound in Android works fine, so it’s not hardware related.

Janit
    Participant

can someone please capture Teclast X98 Plus II (c2d4) bios screen menu (main menu and restore to default menu)? I’ve changed something on bios setting, after rebooting it’s turning on but the screen is blank, now i cant see the bios menu. I need to reset bios to default.

pepe
    Participant

Could someone install the update on android that was wrong?

kaljo
    Participant

Is 14 hours charging time with a 5V/2,5A Teclast charger (11% to 100%) normal?? 50% to 100% takes about 9 hours This charger is as slow as charging via USB-port What are your charging-times?

No, it’s not normal. Mine charges about 4 hours with the same charger. Bad cable?

Thank you 🙂

I had extended my original cable with a male>female USB cable. Tried with only the original cable and now it is fast-charging, so yes this combo was a bad idea

Checked it with Ampere.apk

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 345 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar