Android emulator on the i9??

Android emulator on the i9??

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Android emulator on the i9??

• This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Rob.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I’m glad you’ve got it working and didn’t try the i7 rom since that uses the old Atom chipset and this uses a core M, although I wonder if you could extract the audio driver from it?  Think that would have given you a lot of trouble.  Keep us posted how you get on, one last thing I noticed was that you said you had to install Google play services, doesn’t this come as standard with the Remix OS download??

Dean
    Participant

No you have to sideload google services with a apk file. I didnt find the i7 rom or look very hard, does it use the realtek audio chip? Could you point me in the correct direction?

Rob
    Participant

I have no idea what audio chip it uses but most of them tend to use the realtek solution. There are 2 downloads of the ROM on this site, one with Google services included, maybe download it and extract the audio file? Ordered my tablet and keyboard yesterday along with copper shims and thermal paste for the heat sink mod, so waiting impatiently for it to arrive!

Dean
    Participant

I got the shims coming also, i downloaded the two files, now I have to figure out how to extract and load the driver, too tired right now.

Rob
    Participant

Good luck with that as I’m no expert in these things. My wife has an android cube tablet but it’s got a stupid partition on it so can’t install anything as there’s not enough memory! Gotta work out how to put an older version of the ROM on it so it can be rooted and re-partitioned.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar