Anyone with a BMAX laptop?

Anyone with a BMAX laptop?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Anyone with a BMAX laptop?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Hey guys,

I will probably order Bmax Y11 soon as it seems to be a great and universal companion for travelling (not mentioning the value for money). I’m wondering, could you recommend me a good PD charger/adapter which is suitable to charge it and is as compact and light as possible? Don’t want to destroy all the advantages of a tiny machine with some huge and heavy brick.

Thanks,

Martin

Sonny
    Participant

Looks like a lot of great info in here. That Y11 looks great though.

pierro78
    Participant

I ve just ordered a BMAX Y11 from aliexpress … 276E with the N4120 from the ES warehouse …
    (notebookcheck received the N4100 a few months ago from the Banggood ES warehouse and they reviewed it : https://www.notebookcheck.net/BMAX-MaxBook-Y11-H1M6-Convertible-Review.459251.0.html )

Alberto
    Participant

@Dan Hi, just got a Y11 for my gf, it gets quite hot though on the right hand side, under the cpu I guess…is that normal? This has the 4120 cheapest.

pierro78
    Participant

@Dan Hi, just got a Y11 for my gf, it gets quite hot though on the right hand side, under the cpu I guess…is that normal? This has the 4120 cheapest.

same here, I agree it gets a little bit hot on the right hand side … maybe we could do some kind of mod so that the heat is better scattered under the whole laptop ?

pierro78
    Participant

Hey guys,

I will probably order Bmax Y11 soon as it seems to be a great and universal companion for travelling (not mentioning the value for money). I’m wondering, could you recommend me a good PD charger/adapter which is suitable to charge it and is as compact and light as possible? Don’t want to destroy all the advantages of a tiny machine with some huge and heavy brick.

Thanks,

Martin

the Baseus GAN 65W USB C Charger doesn’t seem to be too big : https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/any-recommended-accessories-for-bmax-y11/#post-183557

desentru
    Participant

@jeremy. Did you found any pen that works on this tablet?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar