Battery life (K9C6)

Battery life (K9C6)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Battery life (K9C6)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Valentino 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Spanna Hanz
    Participant

Chris
    Participant

These are the instructions I followed. Things to note, I had to type in fs0: to select my memorystick and once complete I typed exit to enable shutting down using the power button. You will need a keyboard and a usb hub

Chris
    Participant

50,000! that’s insane. Let us know how it is when you get it. I have a 6,000 one I have in my bag for emergencies but if that’s any good I might upgrade.

Daniel
    Participant

I have been talking with another people who has de tablet and the battery life is moreless 5-7h, if i were you i would ask for a replacement or refound of the money.

In my case i have asked for my money back, and when the tablet goes perfectly i will ask for it again.

I think our units have the battery faulty, i have been charging it moreless 10 times in different ways and chargers and i have the same battery life result, 2-3h.

Chris
    Participant

Really? who is getting that? They definitely have the pro and not the air 3g? All reports I’ve seen say about 5 hours max, its not great but for such a cheap and good quality tablet its enough for me.

Daniel
    Participant

In everywhere, i know people who has more than 5h in Teclast X98 Pro in forum and in the most important page. Teclast page says it has 6-8h. Furthermore i only has 3h max. or in two cases only 1h 30min.

Gearbest is saying me i have to close my case in PayPal until i will send them the tablet, if they dont give me their address to send in tonight i will elevate the case to a claim. I invite all of you to do the same.

Regards

ercalamar
    Participant

Which are the conditions for that battery life under Windows? Screen brightness percentage? Battery savings mode on/off?

I think that Gearbest technique is to let time pass to be at their mercy. They are going to get very nasty reviews. I will post one in TrustPilot

Valentino
    Participant

Hello,

I have a similar problem on my X98 pro. I hope someone of you is still following the forum since last post is of November.

I received my X98 pro from Gearbest two days ago: after a charge of about 5 hours I turned on the tablet for the first time (Windows 10) and the battery was 90% (so not fully charged). The expected battery life shown was about 50 minutes. I had take only a quick look to the tablet (I activated wifi, screen brightness about 45%, in 15 minutes the battery went from 90% to 60%), then I switched to Android to take a quick look, and then switched again to Windows. After 50 minutes of very light use, the tablet shut off by battery low. I was shocked!

Yesterday I charged the tablet for the entire night (from 9 PM to 7 AM of the following day, so 10 hours) and again the tablet was not fully charged (also the battery icon shown during charging was not full green, a thin un-coloured line on the top remains). Once turned on, the tablet shows 90% battery and expected duration of 1 hour and 20 minutes.

So basically I have two problems:

• the battery never charge completely (I tried also different charger, for smartphones)
    • the battery life is, in the best case, of 1 hour and 20 minutes

Do you have any suggestion? I don’t know, is it possible to do something like updating bios or similar things, in order to solve the problem?

Or do you think that I should send it back to Gearbest? Did anyone of you sent back the X98 pro to Gearbest with success (having the refund or a new tablet)?

Thanks for your help, bye

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password