Bios/ Cmos Reset

Bios/ Cmos Reset

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Bios/ Cmos Reset

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    infernoltu
    Participant

I have wrote to seller, and seller had contacted the manafacture. And answer from them is – bios corrupted = motherboard broken. Need to replace.

Instead of this “super” notebook bought lenovo carbox x1 for 300 eur, and everything works super duper.

Still hoping maybe someone will find a way how to reset/flash this motherboard.

malup
    Participant

solutions!?!

vincenzo
    Participant

I fell into this trap of the bios, after changes on the video size from 128MB to 256MB the monitor remains black 🙁

I, however, to access the Bios of my EZBook2 was using the F2 key and then visualized the images posted @ tricktrack123

Anonymous
    Inactive

can you tell what you did step by step?

malup
    Participant

I have solved buying a programmer ch341a
    https://www.amazon.it/WINGONEER-EEPROM-Routing-programmatore-CH341A/dp/B01H938PRK/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476194451&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=adapter+ch341a
    Then I followed this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycE_ZgVUMfw .. now everything works !! is risen!

For any information or help please contact me, I speak Italian 🙂

Victor Danev
    Participant

Can you provide link to the bios image? Thank you!

malup
    Participant
    miguel
    Participant

Does this work? my ezbook just took a dump on me after i changed a memory settings for the intel HD graphics to 512 mbs and other setting that i can not remember i have tried all of the sugestions and now seems to not charge anymore as well, now i have a brick on my desk can anyone help?

Also the bios first bios image is blury can anyone provide another one?

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I should help you, but I don’t know how to do… I searched but only craps or dead or unusuable.

https://actiftech.com

nino
    Participant

For any information or help please contact me, I speak Italian ?

Oh really? I am italian too. Just a question, why did you need to flash bios? Have you tried to fix battery issues in bios settings? I have fear to change something, I don’t want to brick it.

shoaib
    Participant

hi i have a jumper ezbook a13 with a dead bios which is stuck on no boot device ,hit any key.it will not boot from usb or go in to bios settings. could you please provide bios bat file and coding .i need to manually flash the bios and unbrick it !

shoaib
    Participant

hi every one i have a jumper ezbook a13 model. will the bios.bin folder work if i program the bios chip with jumper ezbook2 bios.bin file . my laptop does not boot with anything after a few fiddles with the bios setting.no boot device found hit any key…this is all that shows…any advise

Andrei
    Participant

Does anybody know what type (manufacturer) of BIOS EZBook has?

It’s a 3V or 1.8V?

Straza
    Participant

hi,

i own Yepo 13.3 ” that seams to be same notebook.

have same issues like you guys, i changed dedicated memory for video and screen stopped working.

I opened notebook and did not manage to find way to clear cmos.

I did find one push button that i tried pushing but it just switch off motherboard, maybe it needs some combination of buttons.

I am waiting for that usb flasher to come and i will try to flash EZbook bios. have nothing to loose as I could not find one for Yepo

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I will upload Yepo’s bios as soon as possible, before the end of this week! Be patient!!

https://actiftech.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar