Cheapest place to get Windows 10 version?

Cheapest place to get Windows 10 version?

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Cheapest place to get Windows 10 version?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Aldo
    Participant

Geekbuying now says 02/25 on their pre-sell page. Reaching out to them to see if anyone knows anything (which I doubt). What a mess!

Chris G
    Keymaster

Geekbuying now says 02/25 on their pre-sell page. Reaching out to them to see if anyone knows anything (which I doubt). What a mess!

Argh! So now Xiaomi have pushed it out another month! What a mess, they must be giving themselves a good month to build up enough stock not to sell out in 5 minutes?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Luke
    Participant

Is there any hope that they are waiting to use the Z8X50 chips because of the overheating in Windows? That’s probably just wishful thinking though!

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hope so, they aren’t due until the late/Feb the new refreshed Cherry Trail Atom’s.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

joe
    Participant

Looks like the Gearbest presale has been updated from Jan 21-Feb 19. But, the number of presales is down to 34 so maybe that means the previous presale stock will ship?? Guess we’ll see.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hmm, well nothing has happened with mine. Status is still processing. I’m pretty sure it’s now mid to late Feb as nobody has it for sale.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

joe
    Participant
    InitialD32
    Participant

Yes other new sites has reported the same. Windows 10 Mi pad 2 only in 64GB and available for 1299 yuan. Once Xiaomi starts shipping the resellers will have the goods to resell. Cant wait for the review!

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yes, no way it’s coming tomorrow. Maybe the 64GB Android version.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

joe
    Participant

Well looks like gearbest has different shipping times for all the different varieties of the Win10 tablets now. Nothing appears to be shipping soon. Honorbuy says they have em in stock now, but I doubt that. Maybe they’ll ship by 2017.

joe
    Participant

email from honorbuy:

Dear Customer,

“Hello.

Mi Pad 2 64GB is windows version.

Sorry for my last wrong message. It should be :

MI PAD 2 64GB (Windows version) is in stock in China warehouse now,Shipping will be handled within 48 hours after payment confirmed.”

hopefully that means gearbest will have theirs in stock soon.

joe
    Participant

OMG:

Dear Customer,

Thanks for shopping with GearBest.com.

Your order number is <b>xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</b> and we have shipped your order out today.

It’s finally coming!

Aldo
    Participant

Sweet. No news yet from Geekbuying on mine, but it’s supposed to ship this week.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yep mine arrives today. What a wait, 2 months almost 3. It was meant to be out in December. Xiaomi really messed up with this one.

Unboxing and first impressions coming today.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

joe
    Participant

Wow you got yours fast. Look forward to the review!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password