Cheapest place to get Windows 10 version?

Cheapest place to get Windows 10 version?

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Cheapest place to get Windows 10 version?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Aldo
    Participant

Really curious to see if HDMI out via USB-C will work. I have an adapter (Apple’s) that I’m hoping to re-use.

OW
    Participant

Yeah I too anticipate it.

Chris G
    Keymaster

USB Type C port is USB 2.0 as it caps at 42/43 mbs and my Type C to HDMI doesn’t give me video 🙁 But apart from this and Microsd card slot it looks good, very nice device. Has to be the best mini Chinese Win 10 tablet. Touch is very responsive, eMMC is a Toshiba with good speeds. Wireless AC like the Android version.

My Unboxing video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVzUeWdfUKs (Live soon)

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Aldo
    Participant

What a drag! Why did they even bother to equip this thing with a Type C port, I wonder.

Ah well, Miracast dongles are cheap and ubiquitous.

OW
    Participant

Geekbuying has the cheapest price that I can see at $247.  However, it is not in stock.

Has anyone seen it in stock from a reliable seller for less?

Aldo
    Participant

Yeah, don’t buy from Geekbuying. These knuckleheads jerked me around AGAIN and just notified me that my preorder is delayed until March. Considering cancelling my order altogether and buying from Aliexpress.

OW
    Participant
    Andrey
    Participant

I’ve received my tablet from Aliexpress (i paid 253$ for tablet and around 40$ for customs duty) and it’s damaged. It has a dent on the top edge of the tablet. Box was unsealed (screen protector was inside) when i’ve opened the package. Windows was activated. WPS Office (Chinese!) application was installed on my tablet and network usage statistic showed me, that 770 Mb has been downloaded in last 30 days. In the list of known networks was PoPhong Wi-Fi network. Due to these facts i assume, that my tablet is second hand. Don’t buy anything there.

OW
    Participant

It’s currently $279.99 with a $36 coupon discount on Banggood

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password