Chuwi Hi12 keyboard pictures? Dealbreaker?

Chuwi Hi12 keyboard pictures? Dealbreaker?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum Chuwi Hi12 keyboard pictures? Dealbreaker?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, No I sold the X2 Pro to fund more tablets to review here and I have my Surface Pro 4. Overall a great tablet apart from the minor complaint with it’s sharp corners. Performance is top notch and over all with the two USB 3.0 and large keyboard I really enjoyed.

Banggood, Gearbest and the rest aren’t really to blame. The manufacturers are, most orders now are delayed somewhat as they reopen their plants and start to ramp up production again. I just think they don’t have the stock to meet the current demand. I ordered it the day it went live on GearBest so being first in first served I was one of a lucky few that got it sent out with I imagine a very few first batch Hi12’s being delivered to them in Shenzhen.

Saying that I still had to wait a good month almost from order date to receiving it. It’s pretty much the normal for these orders from China, very slow but you do get it in the end and for a good price Vs known western brands.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello @Chris! Can you tell me if this tablet supports wacom pens?

Anonymous
    Inactive

and btw https://www.facebook.com/chuwidotcom/posts/1741902836042508 about the keyboard

Anonymous
    Inactive

another btw http://en.chuwi.com/product/items/Chuwi-Hi12.html chuwi claims the ram is dual channel and not single channel as you stated on you great review 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

@disqus_ojyghzcte1 Hi, It deosn’t support Wacom yet. It maybe do in the future or another similar model like a Vi12? That keyboard is a generic Bluetooth on in the video it doesn’t use the docking mech or the pogo pins.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Chris G
    Keymaster

And here we have the official keyboard (In white) http://techtablets.com/2016/02/chuwi-hi12-keyboard/ Chuwi just sent me some images that I asked for a few weeks back. Told you it would be that horrible Bluetooth keyboard 🙂 Good to see it’s a transformer style dock with my USB ports.chuwi hi12 keyboard (7)

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

John James
    Participant

Has anybody’s keyboard shipped yet? Mine is still waiting to go to the carrier.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Has anybody’s keyboard shipped yet? Mine is still waiting to go to the carrier.

Not yet, I was just checking in with my Aliexpress seller and was told “Soon it we ship we are preparing it crap” I don’t think they even have it on hand.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

John James
    Participant

Mine shipped

Chris G
    Keymaster

Mine also shipped, I should have it 2-3 weeks and will do a quick video review of it. I hope it’s more practical than it is ugly!

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

John James
    Participant

And god knows its ugly. I never understand when companies develop odd colored devices like this. Most homes are full of black, silver, and white electronics and furniture. Not gold. I would have gotten the black and grey tablet but unfortunately it wasn’t available at the store I got my discount from. Of course I had to go with a matching gold keyboard as well…

John James
    Participant

Anyone’s keyboard actually moved yet? Do aliexpress sellers ever just mark something as shipped just to stop the order from being cancelled? Six days and still no tracking with the given number.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Looks like I have a fake tracking number. I think just another aliexpress seller messing with the system to stop the orders from canceling they just add in a fake tracking number and later change it. It’s so common now which is why I really hate Aliexpress at times, thankfully not all sellers do it. Banggood.com don’t have stock, so I think they have sold out everywhere.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I ordered the Hi12 with the keyboard dock from Banggood. It’s the best shop I know of in China. They actually have a quick customer service.

It should be send on the 13th of March by DHL. (all items should be in stock then)
    Most of the time I get it within one week. When I get it before anybody else does, I’ll post some pictures with my Nikon D3300. I got the gray model by the way. (who would buy the gold one? Or is it just me…)

And thanks for letting me know about the coupon 🙂

John James
    Participant

Was your seller “Tablet Pc Factory : EPC?” I was thinking about asking aliexpress for my money back and just ordering one from an Ebay seller. I really don’t like being lied to.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar