Chuwi Surbook Mini

Chuwi Surbook Mini

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion Chuwi Surbook Mini

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Zach
    Participant

I’m confused. Is possible just 3 hours of battery with the Surbook mini? It’s incredible. So bad! Any can confirm this?

Chris stated somewhere it will be more like 6 hours of screen on time, not sure if that’s light or moderate usage tho.

boonyarit kumkhet
    Participant

thx

Arshad
    Participant

Hello everyone yesterday i got my chuwi surbook mini from Aliexpress but the charging is not working when i opened the tablet it had 15 %battery and i pluged the charger for chrging the tablet then it was not charging then i tried many times for reconnect charger but it did not coneect. At 5 %battery i shutdown the tablet and now i am unable to charge it and cant do anything please help me what i can do

Chupa
    Participant

try a different charger and inform the seller @ ali about the problem.

In case of problem, I check first for solutions with seller.
    if no solution within a week, I confirm the product has arrived but do not rate it.
    then I file a open a dispute with photo and or video proof and tell what steps i took to solve the problem.

if it is just the charger ask for a new charger or the money it cost you to replace.
    if it is dead on arrival you need to declare it so and act fast.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar