Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Wylver
    Participant

Why don’t you use a clean Windows image created with the media creation tool?

Karamell
    Participant

Hello,

I suppose that all drivers are already include in Cube Win10 image and everthing for using a stylus is included.

Windave
    Participant

Look here for the drivers…..

Downloads

and do fresh Win 10 install using MS Media Creation Tool.

John Macie
    Participant

This is great, but I don’t see the original bios or ec? that @wurster was talking about, that he managed to figure out how to dwnld  from baidu

Windave
    Participant

Does anyone know how to register for a Baidu account in order to download Cube software?

I tried, but found it wanted a mainland Chinese phone number to proceed.

Leroy
    Participant

http://www.cube-tablet.com/download/

<h1>Cube Tablet Official Firmware Download</h1>
    <h3>Cube Tablet PC Firmware Upgrade</h3>
    Most of the customer feedback to download the firmware needs BaiDu account, you can use the following Baidu account to download the official firmware.
    Username: [email protected]
    Password: Bicgate123!

John Macie
    Participant

Thanks Leroy, but this doesn’t work. You can’t get a translater to open the baidu page. You can use the username and password when you get baidu’s standalone app, but that is still a challenge as the directory doesn’t have cube tablet stuff, just phone utilities. We’ll get it worked out and post it at some point.

mrobi
    Participant

Any information what bios version is included that cube download? Is it the same 5.11?

Windows 10 Media Creation tool already mentioned: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Before formatting grab the cd-key with Magical Jellybean Keyfinder or other tool from the current installation. Haven’t checked but the key most likely does not exist in bios like tier1 vendors.

Gok
    Participant

John Macie
    Participant

I got the files yesterday. They are both dated 6/21/2016, so I imagine they are the original files. If your windows 10 is activated before you re-install, you don’t need a key. The activation is hardware bound and it is in Microsoft’s cloud. You just choose “I don’t have a key” when you install and the activation will be automatic.

Windave
    Participant

I couldn’t get into the Baidu account using the above credentials.

Has anyone any other idea how to access Baidu?

John Macie
    Participant

I got on baidu yesterday. It took all day to download the files. They are the original files dated 6-21-2016 and windows 10 multilanguage. I put the files in a folder for all to download. It is only temporary but here they are  https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj2kG39SSb1ihKIEDfn2Wrsub93HNw

Windave
    Participant

John, did you mean to post a cloud shortcut to the full Windows 10 install, as I can only find the bios packages and a Word doc on the link you posted?

John Macie
    Participant

I didn’t put windows 10 in the folder. You can get it direct from Microsoft. Only the bios and embedded controller files

ssszzz
    Participant

So anyone has a newer BIOS than 5.11? I found an other one over at XDA (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=70021238&postcount=405), just don’t know how to check the version.

John, have you by chance tried the modified bios for the i9?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar