Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

This topic contains 53 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Jason Dessenberg 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

ssszzz
    Participant

Thanks. Will take forever.

Katagiri
    Participant

I can’t download, it keeps asking e captcha.

John Macie
    Participant

I posted that bios on the 19th  on page 2 from onedrive. I inadvertently took it down. I figured out how to get the download and it did take 10 hrs just for a couple of tiny bios files. It’s the original 5.1.1 bios. Here’s a re-up. I’m not leaving it up forever, but for a while  https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj2kG39SSb1ihcoejB31ckbvDDiH4g

Katagiri
    Participant

If it is the original BIOS it’s good only for backup purposes.

ssszzz
    Participant

Okay, so I finally managed to download. It’s basically a Win10 install + drivers that you can download from here without having to download the full package + original 5.11 BIOS + Controller firmware.

Nothing new so I would not expect any change from flashing / installing these…

At least that’s what I have found. Correct me if I’m wrong.

arifharia
    Participant

aha… john macie you save my life.  i didn’t concern about i7 book bios until it going something wrong… can’t install android anymore (previously i can dual boot with windows, even dual boot mac / windows), now it can’t even read the foresee 64 GB m2 ssd. i’ve figure out to correct bios settings & checked the m2 ssd connector, it looks good… looks like the bios it self that need to be repaired. gonna try it & let you know if i’m succeed to reflash the bios. sorry for waking up the death :).

ps. previously mine also 5.11 version, i receive it from gearbest @ 18 november 2016

Jason Dessenberg
    Participant

Can someone please repost a link to the BIOS?  One that is actually usable. <span>http://www.cube-tablet.com/download</span&gt; this link is of no use if you don’t speak Chinese.  What a SHITY company with piss pour service.  Another reason NOT to purchase a product from one of these manufactures.

John Macie
    Participant

message me, I can’t post for some reason

Jason Dessenberg
    Participant

I have already download those drivers & the BIOS is not included.-  At least not that I could find anyway.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password