Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Cube i7 Book BIOS updates.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    ssszzz
    Participant

Thanks. Will take forever.

Katagiri
    Participant

I can’t download, it keeps asking e captcha.

John Macie
    Participant

I posted that bios on the 19th  on page 2 from onedrive. I inadvertently took it down. I figured out how to get the download and it did take 10 hrs just for a couple of tiny bios files. It’s the original 5.1.1 bios. Here’s a re-up. I’m not leaving it up forever, but for a while  https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj2kG39SSb1ihcoejB31ckbvDDiH4g

Katagiri
    Participant

If it is the original BIOS it’s good only for backup purposes.

ssszzz
    Participant

Okay, so I finally managed to download. It’s basically a Win10 install + drivers that you can download from here without having to download the full package + original 5.11 BIOS + Controller firmware.

Nothing new so I would not expect any change from flashing / installing these…

At least that’s what I have found. Correct me if I’m wrong.

arifharia
    Participant

aha… john macie you save my life.  i didn’t concern about i7 book bios until it going something wrong… can’t install android anymore (previously i can dual boot with windows, even dual boot mac / windows), now it can’t even read the foresee 64 GB m2 ssd. i’ve figure out to correct bios settings & checked the m2 ssd connector, it looks good… looks like the bios it self that need to be repaired. gonna try it & let you know if i’m succeed to reflash the bios. sorry for waking up the death :).

ps. previously mine also 5.11 version, i receive it from gearbest @ 18 november 2016

Jason Dessenberg
    Participant

Can someone please repost a link to the BIOS?  One that is actually usable. <span>http://www.cube-tablet.com/download</span&gt; this link is of no use if you don’t speak Chinese.  What a SHITY company with piss pour service.  Another reason NOT to purchase a product from one of these manufactures.

John Macie
    Participant

message me, I can’t post for some reason

Jason Dessenberg
    Participant

I have already download those drivers & the BIOS is not included.-  At least not that I could find anyway.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password