Cube iWork 1X

Cube iWork 1X

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion Cube iWork 1X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

did anybody order a new Cube iWork 1X?

11,6″ FullHD (1920 x 1080px), Z8350, 4GB RAM but still no information about AC band..

Looks like new era of tablets comming soon. So I really hope for 4G modules that can be done via intel xmm ultraslim modems (see Voyo ultrabooks).

Full specs http://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_492243.html

Carl
    Participant

I just received my iwork1x, its a great tablet for the price. For some reason it came with a full size usb3 port on the side, where all the specs and official site say it’s meant to be a micro…i’m very happy with that, but im not sure why it’s not mentioned anywhere??

The SSD is a Sandisk DF4064 which is good, the only negative so far is the Realtek N wifi card, no 5ghz or AC 🙁

avoidik
    Participant

Dear, Carl

Almost all similar tablets have great issues with wireless antenna and thus with wireless signal. Is this problem persists in this tablet?

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Carl
    Participant

My apartment is fairly small, but the tablet has full wifi strength in all rooms, even thought there is a lot of interference (15+ other APs in range) I think it is helped by the fully plastic back on this tablet.

I have notice the screen gap is very small as well, it looks quite close to an OGS screen.  It’s a pity they used 16:9, this tablet in 3:2 would be perfect!

Roger
    Participant

I have a 1x also but the touch is all screwy. You touch the left and it registers the touch on the right etc.. etc…

any ideas..?

roger

Carl
    Participant

I have a 1x also but the touch is all screwy. You touch the left and it registers the touch on the right etc.. etc… any ideas..? roger

Could be a driver issue, most Chinese tablet manufacturers use weird touchscreen driver set ups. Try doing a roll back or updating the touch screen driver in Device Manager > Human Interface Devices > KMDF HID MiniDriver for Touch I2C Device.

Otherwise I have a back up of all my working iwork1x drivers here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwfIairJYiqDaHBwMXBCRlhpcXc

You can grab the sileadtouch driver out of there and try using it to update your touch screen driver.

If that doesnt work it may be a hardware failure…

Commax
    Participant

It come with chinese windows 10.
    How to change to english version?

Luq
    Participant

It come with chinese windows 10. How to change to english version?

Same issue here. The Windows 10 image is also Chinese only. Anyone has gotten it to english?

avoidik
    Participant

It come with chinese windows 10. How to change to english version?

Same issue here. The Windows 10 image is also Chinese only. Anyone has gotten it to english?

Try to use lpksetup.exe

Luq
    Participant

Already tried avoidik. Got the 64bit versions build 16393 but i can’t install them. Theres a yellow triangle exclamation mark.

Kevin Chan
    Participant

I bought a Cube iwork1x in China.  Unfortunately, Windows is in Chinese also.  Android can switched to English, but there are no Google framework installed.  Does anyone know how to get google framework installed?

Antonis
    Participant

Hi all.

I just received my iwork 1x and I would like to have it dual boot.

Downloading know the file,but is there a “how to” tutorial, do I need to back up something because I haven’t done this before?

Thank you.

Kevin Chan
    Participant

I haven’t tried this before, but there is a chinese version of the flashing dual boot OS tutorial in cube chinese website.  in summary, you needed to flash Android, and then Windows.  by doing so, you need to set andriod in bios at boot.

Raúl
    Participant

Hi, how can I get dual boot in a windows only tablet. I can’t find anything in google…

Kevin Chan, could you put the link?

Kevin Chan
    Participant

Hi Raul,

this is the dual boot firmware and windows/android image link from Cube Chinese website:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1c2ECWCg

password: s5i3

It is a huge 6GB file, so it might take some time to get them download though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar