CustomRom.X98Plus.Version.2.0.by.Spzjulien

CustomRom.X98Plus.Version.2.0.by.Spzjulien

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion CustomRom.X98Plus.Version.2.0.by.Spzjulien

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    mirek
    Participant

if something goes wrong you always can flash a stock rom.

Naeem
    Participant
    Zedaycee
    Participant

I can’t seem to get the GPS working.

I have a A5C8

StormChild
    Participant

It’s because the X98 Plus tablets don’t have a GPS module built-in.

Have a nice day, y'all!

Zedaycee
    Participant

It’s because the X98 Plus tablets don’t have a GPS module built-in.

umm yeah they do. In windows mode the gps work fine.

Accuracy is about 5 to 10m

salvatore torre
    Participant

Can someone adapt this rom for Teclast Tbook 10?

Koham
    Participant

Would it be possible to include the newest version of Teclast rom v1.07 in this. Thanks.

Atomic Tofu
    Participant

Hi Julien

Do you plan to update this to support Teclast X98 Plus 3g?  I actually installed this on my X98 Plus 3g and it works but I know this wasn’t really meant for the A6C9.

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Hi Julien Do you plan to update this to support Teclast X98 Plus 3g? I actually installed this on my X98 Plus 3g and it works but I know this wasn’t really meant for the A6C9.

allready released ….

Rom.X98Plus.3G.A6C9.Version.1.0.by.Spzjulien.zip (for A6C7 and A6C9)
    </span>

https://mega.nz/#!rMt2yKRb!q92l41QQSMBJ2FDMdqHQ7QWL4aUkmgx-df19V_q6gac

spzjulien supercowz
    Participant

Would it be possible to include the newest version of Teclast rom v1.07 in this. Thanks.

time consuming, lack of paypal donation (coffee is cheap ! dang ! :), i’m too busy with other project, not sure if i will update it …

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Julien Do you plan to update this to support Teclast X98 Plus 3g? I actually installed this on my X98 Plus 3g and it works but I know this wasn’t really meant for the A6C9.

allready released …. Rom.X98Plus.3G.A6C9.Version.1.0.by.Spzjulien.zip (for A6C7 and A6C9) </span> https://mega.nz/#!rMt2yKRb!q92l41QQSMBJ2FDMdqHQ7QWL4aUkmgx-df19V_q6gac

Hi

is this version based on the last original android firmware for a6c9?

X98 Plus 3G (A6C9)-双系统-Android5.1-V1.04版固件

Thanks

R.

Eko
    Participant

Hi Supercow,

I’m having trouble flashing your ROM (For A6C9 model)

Basically My computer will not allow me to install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe (It says the installation has been blocked for my protection, and It will only allow me to install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe I think it is due to using windows 10)  also while installing PhoneFlashTool_5.3.2.0_win32 it says it will replace iSocUSB.

Does it matter?

Will your bat file work with Mirek’s flasher V3.1?

Thanks in advance.

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Supercow, I’m having trouble flashing your ROM (For A6C9 model) Basically My computer will not allow me to install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe (It says the installation has been blocked for my protection, and It will only allow me to install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe I think it is due to using windows 10) also while installing PhoneFlashTool_5.3.2.0_win32 it says it will replace iSocUSB. Does it matter? Will your bat file work with Mirek’s flasher V3.1? Thanks in advance.

run the exe file directly from the prompt command (cmd) as administrator… you will bypass the alert message and you can install the file.

Eko
    Participant

Hi Supercow, I’m having trouble flashing your ROM (For A6C9 model) Basically My computer will not allow me to install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.5.0.exe (It says the installation has been blocked for my protection, and It will only allow me to install IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe I think it is due to using windows 10) also while installing PhoneFlashTool_5.3.2.0_win32 it says it will replace iSocUSB. Does it matter? Will your bat file work with Mirek’s flasher V3.1? Thanks in advance.

run the exe file directly from the prompt command (cmd) as administrator… you will bypass the alert message and you can install the file.

Thanks but I’ve tried running as administor using cmd, and login as system administor to run the exe, but it still come up with the same error.

Atomic Tofu
    Participant

Hi Eko

For the record, i’m using Windows 10 64bit and installed fine…maybe you’ll have to disable some anti-v for this?  I just updated again with the A6C9 files and things went well using the bat…which I noticed worked differently from jusing the phoneflashtools and loading json…I’m considering redoing it with the flashtools just to see if it will work as well…hmm

Oh, and are you using an elevated command prompt?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar