Dual Boot Android on Mix Plus [Solved]

Dual Boot Android on Mix Plus [Solved]

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus Dual Boot Android on Mix Plus [Solved]

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  virgo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Esteve Noguera Llinàs
    Participant

Thanks  Joachim. Copy that. I may buy it at the beginning of october. In the mean time, I will try to gather as much information as possible and if I find something interesting, I will post it here.

Cheers!

Amit
    Participant

Can we get a YouTube video on duos Plz.

Marco Scheiper
    Participant

Hello everyone. I am new here and got myself a Cube Mix Plus. I tried installing Phoenix OS, but it wouldn’t boot, and using the uninstaller leaves the grub boot manager. How do I get rid of that?

virgo
    Participant

It’s not worth to install other OS. Latest Linux kernel hasn’t fully compatible with Intel 3165, network is inconsistent and very slow. Other accessory also work only in Windows, like Webcam, Audio, etc

If you found my answer helpful, you may donate to me at my signature above!

Brad
    Participant

It’s not worth to install other OS. Latest Linux kernel hasn’t fully compatible with Intel 3165, network is inconsistent and very slow. Other accessory also work only in Windows, like Webcam, Audio, etc

I have found this true on Linux on my Jumper EZbook 3 Pro.  Where can I find more info on this problem, what is causing it and if anyone is working on fixing the driver.  Is there a bug open on it?

virgo
    Participant

I have found this true on Linux on my Jumper EZbook 3 Pro. Where can I find more info on this problem, what is causing it and if anyone is working on fixing the driver. Is there a bug open on it?

I dun no, I google and found something like you have to build a kernel by yourself, it is out of my interest

Update Kali seems to do the job but it is however not recommended distro for every day drive

Brad
    Participant

virgo
    Participant

I put Kali to the SDCARD just in case a MAC spoof is needed to access Public wifi.
    Kernel 4.13, Gnome 3.26, every thing ok, include auto-rotation, palm-rejection, except front and rear webcam

I try Ubuntu 17.10 but rotation not work. Ubuntu Gnome 17.4 just Gnome 3.25 something, no NightShift. So Kali seems as the right guy

Athish
    Participant

I installed phoenix os from the exe which could be downloaded from the website. The auto rotation is swapped(screen is upside down). Can anyone help me with that?

Marco Scheiper
    Participant

I am a little desperate right now, I tried installing AmiDuOS and it is just stuck in a black screen. Phoenix OS starts upside down from the live cd, as well as Lineage 14.1, the new release from the Android x86 project. The joke here is, it actually gives me a startup screen with perfect rotation, but it turns around in setup. As much as I can say right now, the lineage release seems to be great and I would like to use that one. Any ideas?

virgo
    Participant

I setup it in Kali to tether wifi hotpot to my android phone which is 2.4Ghz only so I can hack Public wifi like Star Buck, Twiter Been 5Ghz then share with my phone silently

My only problem is Caribou , in Gnome 3.26, shift key no work so @ become 2, { become ], etc, no Cap. Also onscreen keyboard only-partially detect text field, some times it popup some time not. So the stylus it the primary input device to begin with
    Rotation is ok with 180 degree, although it reverse in 90 and 270, just rotate it to the desired position then locked the rotation in Gnome, fine

Brad
    Participant

I have found this true on Linux on my Jumper EZbook 3 Pro. Where can I find more info on this problem, what is causing it and if anyone is working on fixing the driver. Is there a bug open on it?

I dun no, I google and found something like you have to build a kernel by yourself, it is out of my interest Update Kali seems to do the job but it is however not recommended distro for every day drive

Hi. So Kali Linux has no problems with the Intel 3165 Wifi?  Signal reception is good and not having frequent disconnections?

virgo
    Participant

Yet, definitely yes. See this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsNUTN9RHd4

Brad
    Participant

Yet, definitely yes. See this intel3165

Yes, what? Yes it works or yes it has problems?

virgo
    Participant

see the video

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password