EMMc to SSD simple, fast and a 500/500 result

EMMc to SSD simple, fast and a 500/500 result

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EMMc to SSD simple, fast and a 500/500 result

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chupa
    Participant

so many problems here with all the Jumpers cloning and slow SSD´s, take a look how easy it can be.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

G
    Participant

Easy for you and me, but not so easy for owners of new Jumpers whose bios does not support booting from SSD 😉

Chupa
    Participant

if it has an ssd slot inside it supports booting from it, you might need to change manually the bios boot sequence. There are just too many people with no knowledge who think I buy a ssd and now my computer does boot from it. You have to do it right and then it will work. Worked on all machines I ever worked on Bios locked or not. People even made ssd´s work in the HP stream what is not designed to work with an ssd. Read about it, it is work and it is knowledge and it does not fall into your lap. There is lots of research and trial an error involved.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar