EZBook 2 Won't Power On (Solved)

EZBook 2 Won't Power On (Solved)

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 2 Won't Power On (Solved)

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    rajko
    Participant

I would like to ask you if you had a problem with the battery? thank you.

Chupa
    Participant

there are more than enough dead Jumpers here, ask one of the guys if they sell it to you or just the battery.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Benny
    Participant

hi, my ezbook 2 does not want to load or turn on. before “dying” windows gave me a problem inherent in the BIOS. please help me

Chupa
    Participant

disconnect battery for a few minutes (open the pc).
    Then try again with the charger connected.
    If it still does nothing, try your local pc repair man or sell for parts.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Jango
    Participant

Is there any solution already? I have a completely new Jumper EZBook 3 and managed to power it on once or twice already, but now it doesnt work again. I press on-button and just blue light blinks for a second. Any ideas how to get it running?

Chupa
    Participant

this post is about the older ezbook 2 NOT the newer ezbook3

Need Help?

rajko
    Participant

I ask for help if anyone can help me. After replacing the battery, my ebook 3 pro did not want to charge the battery well, I tried to reset the battery by three times I filled it to the maximum, and then emptied up to some 5%, and after that my ezbook 3 pro did not want to Not even with a charger. I keep pressing the power button for 15 seconds, the blue light only flashes, and there is an end. Does anybody can help me in any way?

Chupa
    Participant

as I mentioned above your post, this is not the right place to ask about model 3. They are total different an in no way compatible. Ever the battery has different connectors.

this post is about the older ezbook 2 NOT the newer ezbook3

Need Help?

xiangqin
    Participant

Hello there,
    Do you need a Jumper EZBook 3 Pro battery? This battery seems to be more common.

HW-3687265 4800mAh 36.48Wh

CLTD -3487265 4500mAh 32.4Wh
    3282122-2S 4500mAh 32.4Wh
    WTL-3687265 4800mAh 37Wh

These are the models offered by the seller and can match your battery.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Battery-For-Jumper-EZBook-3-Pro-V3-V4-LB10-P313R-HW-3687265-4800mAh-36-48Wh-3282122/32951330630.html

andrea
    Participant

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Avrei un problema con il seguente pc, già riscontrato da un altro utente qui in altra discussione ora chiusa. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Nel ricordo in cui ho riacceso il pc al mattino si accende il led blu quello sopra la tastiera, e poi si spegne, fa sempre cosi, e qualche volta esce anche dalla scritta jumper e poi si spegne.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ho provveduto a staccare la batteria per poi riattacarla ma nulla. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ho provveduto anche a cambiare la batteria con una nuova … ma nulla, stesso problema.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Analogamente anche se attacco al pc alla rete. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ho contattato fornito il miglior rapporto che è un problema di sistema e che è stato aggiornato a zero. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Mi hanno anche inviato un link dalla cina dove posso scaricare il software di sistema ma impossibile da scaricare, atteso che lo potessi usare tenuto conto che non mi fa entrare nella bios per avviare da usb ne tant’è usato altri gustosi. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Ho letto in altra discussione che altro ha avuto il mio stesso problema, ma non è stata trovata soluzione. </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Chi potrebbe aiutarmi a risolvere il problema? </span></span>
    <span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Grazie in anticipo a tutti </span></span>

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar