ezbook 3 pro freezes with annoying sound, on AC

ezbook 3 pro freezes with annoying sound, on AC

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series ezbook 3 pro freezes with annoying sound, on AC

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Sushi 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Furkan
    Participant

still sticking with 1703 with mine for 13 Months. Removed and blocked everything I did not want like spytana and edge and all the MS spyons, nearly all of the telemety. Just the other day I tried again to do my own colors allover as it was so very simple done in win 7 Research showed that after 1703 windows completely removed ways to change these settings like creation of a theme in 7 and saving it as .themepack then just clicking on it in 1703 and you have all the color tweaks you did in 7 imported to 10. If you run into a problem in 10 and you find a solution, there is a high percentage it does not work because it is for one of the other windows 10 versions. What is the problem to not given them an simple 10.1 10.2…. 10.17??

I would really like to remove telemetry, edge, spytana etc. As well. Do you have a link to share for me to learn? I closed all the settings privacy but as i recall i have to stop some services etc. But i dont remember them correctly.

Chupa
    Participant

look at my help link below and then start with shutup10 and disable everything like I did since 10 months. – except for something you still want.
    do a restore point as usual before you start with some serious disabling,

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

dAFUQQR
    Participant

@Furkan

I also have the problem of freezes with AC pluged in. However I didn’t change anything on the hardware or driver side.

Do you use the factory AC Adaptor or a after-market one?

strbfrnt
    Participant

It must be the 1809. I have my Jumper 3 Pro since last november and did a complete fresh install of windows 10 (1809) on the internal emmc. It was freezing since the beginning when on AC. Then i build in a Samsung Evo 860, did a fresh install of 1809, same problem.

But the problem is also coming up when on battery:When using the Windows Photo App, scrolling through images oder zooming in fast, the EZBook freezes immediately.

I have tried Ubuntu (installed on EMMC) an it is working fine, on battery and on AC, no freezing at all, so there will be no hardware issue in my opinion.

Maybe it’s a problem with the N3450 Chipset an Windows 10 1809: A user on the microsoft forum was reporting similiar issues with another china made N3450 Book:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptopfreezes-when-plugged-in/c01810bf-1883-4e25-b4f9-22c2a4838ae5

Furkan
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

@Furkan I also have the problem of freezes with AC pluged in. However I didn’t change anything on the hardware or driver side. Do you use the factory AC Adaptor or a after-market one?

</p>

i am using factory one. Check if your windows version 1809. It is very problematic on n3450 chipshet. I dont know why. I switch back to windows 10 1803 and everything is fine.

Sushi
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem with freeze and noise when playing videos/youtube while charging. But my version is Windows 10 (1803), so I think that is not solving the problem. What worked best for me so far is to watch on battery (runs 10 hours after the replacement, thanks to the forum) and charge at night.

Best

Sascha

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password