EZBook 3 Pro, no Skins or keyboard covers?

EZBook 3 Pro, no Skins or keyboard covers?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series EZBook 3 Pro, no Skins or keyboard covers?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Neo
    Participant

looking for a compatible keyboard cover or trackpad skin, front cover or bottom skin that is compatible? the keyboard would most likely need to be a perfect fit, the trackpad or front back akin can be slightly smaller if needed. loving this little laptop so far!

Chupa
    Participant

not for your little Chinese toy you foolish  mortal -hahaha (imagine yourself in Disney´s Haunted Mansion for the real sound effect)

No, I am looking too and there is plenty to choose from just look at apple and you just need to compare the dimensions of the keys and the layout.
    Ali or Amazon should have one or 2.
    Keyboard stickers, cover, skin

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Andrew12345
    Participant

EZBook 3 Pro, no Skins or keyboard covers

we see one store on sale . let me find it if u still need it .

Furkan
    Participant

you can use any 13.3″ macbook covers for ezbook 3. I have 13.3″ macbook carry case and it fits perfectly with ezbook 3. And i have marble skin back on my computer which is also for 13.3″ macbook air and as you see in the pictures it looks perfect.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kuato
    Participant

Furkan, can you post a link to the hard case that you bought? i cant seem to find one that will fit my 3 pro. my screen is 12.5×8.25 inches and i dont see any cases that will fit the 8.25 inches.

Chupa
    Participant

check for a dealer who has skins for all the apple range and just compare the dimensions.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Wan
    Participant

Hello @Furkan, if you can please tell us the Mac model of your hard case. It’s not as you said, you were probably lucky because looking at the dimensions you won’t find any Mac equal to our ezbook 3 pro (so @Chupa, no it’s not a great advice yours, sorry). I bought a 1466 Mac air 13″ hard cover (the old air model) and it’s way bigger as I supposed, but the recent ones are smaller. So, if anyone knows the answer, please tell us! Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password