Ezpad 6 pro, power on with battery, help!

Ezpad 6 pro, power on with battery, help!

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Ezpad 6 pro, power on with battery, help!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Aryan csz 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Francesco
    Participant

Hello everybody! I purchased my ezpad 6 pro at geekbuying a few days ago. It worked perfectly until yesterday. Now it does not power on anymore using it with the battery, but only if I connect it with the power supply.
    In the Windows 10 the battery is marked as 100% charge and the charging lights work well.
    I wrote to Geekbuying for what to do, but I’m afraid of the answer.
    Do you have any suggestions for me?
    Thank you!

Benjamin
    Participant

If you boot it up with the power supply connected and disconnect it when windows is running does it go off aswell?

If yes then I would guess that something like the battery charging circuit on the mainboard is defective, so your best chance is the support from the place you bought it from.

If they don’t offer you warranty repair/replacement you could open up the tablet and measure the voltages of the lithium packs with a multimeter, (which would void your warranty, but I guess if they don’t want to repair the tablet, it does not matter).

Greeting

Benjamin

Benjamin
    Participant

Please also see:

Ezpad 6 pro Battery problem

Aryan csz
    Participant

Yes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password