[GUIDE] Install Remix OS or stock and Root (All in 1 simple android guide)

[GUIDE] Install Remix OS or stock and Root (All in 1 simple android guide)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion [GUIDE] Install Remix OS or stock and Root (All in 1 simple android guide)

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Jt
    Participant

Awesome job Gogeta!!

Pedro Ribeiro
    Participant

I have also fixed the screen on issue on this thread Simply delete “WAKE_DROPPED” from “key 256 FOCUS” Now works 100% ?

Thanks for your work. But with your fix the sound is very low and i’m not able to change the volume.

Tony
    Participant

The headphone buttons are disabled. That’s the point. Use the tablet’s rockers to control volume.

Pedro Ribeiro
    Participant

I am using the tablet’s buttons but i can’t change the volume, if i use JT solution i am able to change the volume.

Jt
    Participant

Thanks Chris!

Jt
    Participant

I would test this out myself by I noonger have this tablet, I had it for a short while because I was fixing it up for a friend. So the tablet volume keys aren’t working huh? Did you restart your tablet after you applied the fix? If the problem still persists, you can try my method and see if it works. I don’t recall the volume controls on the tablet not working.

Pedro Ribeiro
    Participant

I rebooted but tablet volume keys didn’t worked. I tried your fix and everything is working fine.

Mert Osman
    Participant

Thank you for your post and all your efforts. I have installed the Remix OS without touching Windows and it looks great. I’m using the Remix OS now but how can I switch back to Windows?

ch3mn3y
    Participant

I would like to stay with Windows, but have RemixOS too.

Is there an app to switch the OSes? Or can it be downloaded somewhere?

firmninja mc
    Participant

Thank you for your post and all your efforts. I have installed the Remix OS without touching Windows and it looks great. I’m using the Remix OS now but how can I switch back to Windows?

unfortunately, the “OS Switch” software is not available on Remix OS. You have to do it manually when booting up the tablet in OS selection menu.

ch3mn3y
    Participant

It works? I tried it sometime ago, I had chosen Windows, even if Android was last OS, and it booted… Android…

ch3mn3y
    Participant

Ok it works.

One thing more: guide says to copy flash.xml to not loose Windows,but folder in remix os zip, which contain the flash.xml file, has name Flash_Android_Only. It got me confused. Which one is the keep-Windows one?

Stupid question. Should read it few time more.

Now I have problem with Flashtool. Had chosen, connected device, which it recognized, but even if it stayed on INFO : Ready to flash!. All drivers was installed fine. Device Manager sees Intel Android Device and Inte SoC.

Got it, but in the mean time,Windows had problem with Android-Phone (right at the beggining of fastboot commands). Good that it was still safe to disconnect the device, coz after it was find as ADB. Stupid OS…

It worked, I have RemixOS. Thanks for guide. Any chance for update, coz there is no available, coz device is Rooted (even if it isn’t…).

Anyone tried Xposed on Remix?

Felipollo
    Participant

HI GUYS I AM NEW. I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POST. How stable ROM’s that. HOW MUCH DOES THE BATTERY ?. WHAT IS YOUR PUNCTUATION IN Antutu ?AND HOW RUN AS  GAMES. THERE ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS TABLET ROMS? RECOMMENDED CHANGE THE ROM?. ANSWER grateful.

Evil E.
    Participant

HI GUYS I AM NEW. I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POST. How stable ROM’s that. HOW MUCH DOES THE BATTERY ?. WHAT IS YOUR PUNCTUATION IN Antutu ?AND HOW RUN AS GAMES. THERE ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS TABLET ROMS? RECOMMENDED CHANGE THE ROM?. ANSWER grateful.

@Felipollo
    : writing posts in ALL CAPS is the equivalent of shouting and considered to be rude/aggressive. It would be appreciated if you’d show a little more respect for your fellow forum members by writing posts in a normal way like everybody else does. Thank you for your cooperation.

Giacomo Fabbri
    Participant

Hi guys! Thanks for all this! Just a quick question, I know that it’s still beta etc, but does it run better than the stock version of Android? Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar