[GUIDE] Install Remix OS or stock and Root (All in 1 simple android guide)

[GUIDE] Install Remix OS or stock and Root (All in 1 simple android guide)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion [GUIDE] Install Remix OS or stock and Root (All in 1 simple android guide)

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    ch3mn3y
    Participant

Works great, but for me some thing was stil missing.

saba786
    Participant

i have downloaded the application from here without any major error >>>> please check .. http://apkprofessor.com/

Agung TW
    Participant

when I’m using the manufacturing flash tool, it always force close when the flashing begins, what should I do ? (i’m using win 10 64bit), please kindly reply

Arya J
    Participant

Hey All, Good News now there is  Remix Os 3 with Marshmallow available for download. Works fine on my PC. But the ultimate question is…

Does this guide still applicable for Remix Os 3? Havent tried myself but if anyone did, let us know!

If it is working good, gonna proceed with my old, aging Chuwi Hi8 with 4.4 KitKat

Thanks!

http://www.jide.com/remixos-for-pc#downloadNow

Nontas
    Participant

Hi there. Could someone help me installing remixOS on PiPo x9, or restore the pipo’s official rom?

G0ku5
    Participant

google drive link  is offline!

can put online again?

Rozapk
    Participant

Today i have tried with both Viper4Android and Beats Audio installer, with same result.

Rozapk
    Participant

Bug Fixes For Remix OS:

1. Google play store search function force closes it: Download the latest Google play store apk and install it (I used this one). Done, the search function should not force close Google play anymore.
    2. Keyboard not showing up after flashing gapps: Go to Language and Input in settings and select the Baidu keyboard. This keyboard is mostly chinese and it will not stay as your default, so we will fix that. Go to google play and install System app remover. Then install the Google keyboard (or whatever keyboard you prefer). After that, open system app remover, grant root permission, check the AOSP keyboard and uninstall it (as well as the Baidu keyboard if its still there). The keyboard you downloaded should automatically be set as default.
    Droidman
    Participant

“Download Remix OS and Gapps from here and extract it (There are a few bugs that come with Remix OS, so I do recommend stock rom. Remix OS is a great rom though. It is up to you. See bottom of post for a couple bug fixes)”

Hopefully someone is reading this. The google link to download Remix OS and Gapps doesn’t work. Could some update the link or provide another source to download. Much appreciated.

Braulio Lledó
    Participant

Guys, here’s a mirror for RemixOS.

PS: Don’t forget to freeze/uninstall “Teleyphone.apk” (!!)

Cesar
    Participant

I am trying to find out how get the Download Remix OS and Gapps from here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-DmaQu-3GuyUGFVeEh6VF92VGs/view?pli=1

<b>Got error message on site,</b>

<b>We’re sorry. You can’t access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service.</b>

Jack Wilson
    Participant

I am try king root app apk for android . awesome app you must download this on your pc for root your pc fast know more information watch this thread

CardinalFang
    Participant

did anyone try phoenix os

BliNDF123
    Participant

Thank you for the guide.  I’ve got a question, I reinstalled Stock OS and rooted, and everything seems to work, but is it just me or is the resolution now down to 1280 x 720 after the reinstall?  I’m fine with it, infact I think my games are running a bit smoother, but just curious if the resolution changed after the reinstall or not.

Tiyagi mishra
    Participant

Excellent guide i must try it thank you so much for sharing this post with us!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar