[Hi8 Air] SD Card issue and TWRP

[Hi8 Air] SD Card issue and TWRP

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion [Hi8 Air] SD Card issue and TWRP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gates007
    Participant

Hello Community, I need some help on the newly purchased Hi8 Air dual OS Android  5.1/Win 10 tablet.  I was able to root with Magisk but only found out it does not read Micro SD that is formatted with NTFS and exFat.  It can only read Fast32, which significantly reduced the usefulness of it.  I bought a 400GB Sandisk MicroSD just for it so I can bring this while travelling.   In Android, the Fat32 formatted partition works but NTFS and exFat will not work.  In Win10, the card works on any format.  I want to have a card inserted that can be read on both Win and Android.

I read somewhere there was a zip you can flash here

[TUTORIAL] Rooting Android, installing Xposed and more

exFAT full support for android, to fix SD card issues

I tried both solution but did not work.  The first link has a zip file but there is no TWRP for this tablet I am aware of so I tried to make one.  Does not work.  Tried to flash the zip in flashfire, did not work as well.

The second solution was with Teclast and I tried but did not work.

Any suggestions and work around?

Also like to know if anyone can point me to the direction to get a properly TWRP for this tablet too. Try to flash boot the one from Hi 8 pro but did not work as well.

Thanks in advanced for your help!

wahid
    Participant

If you can see your phone when you plug it into your computer (you have a working system on the phone) just plug the phone into the USB port and copy files you need as normal. If you can not see your phone when you plug it into your computer (no system on the phone) then just put the SD card into a slot on the computer (if you don’t have SD card slots used a USB SD card adapter) and copy the files that way and then put the SD card back into your phone. I hope this helps. Bluestacks TextNow VPN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar