How to deal with your Chuwi tablet problem

How to deal with your Chuwi tablet problem

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi General Discussion How to deal with your Chuwi tablet problem

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    R
    Participant

My Hi10 Pro does not recognize my external hard drives in either Android mode or Windows 10.  I use the ports on my keyboard. I have no problems with my USB drives. Have you had this problem? Do you know how to resolve the problem.  Also is it possible to use one of the ports on the tablet for my external hard drive? I have sent my request to Chuwi service but get no response.  Thanks

emily
    Participant

You use offer additional power supply for your external hard drives when you use it.

George
    Participant

Hello I have trouble to use a micro sd card with the hi10 pro z8350 version.
    It was evertything ok for 10 days but now is gone. On android system I can use it but some times it’s needed to eject and insert the card.
    I tried to reflash yesterday the windows official image but with nothing changed on this issue.
    So maybe is a bios problem or a hardware problem.
    Should I wait an official fix?

I have an other issue also
    The tablet is getting full charge but after a while is stops charging. It goes back to 95% and then is starting to charge it again till goes full charged. And then boom it loops the same thing.
    My tablet is a brand new chuwi HI10 Pro Z8350 edition.
    I tried 3 different cables (the one was blitzwolf 3A C)  and 4 chargers. But the problem remains.
    Any idea whats going on chuwi?

athanato
    Participant

Telling folks to not install a reputable anti-virus software is very dangerous, they will get infected without one.

Stephanie Phong
    Participant

Hi, I’m having the problem that listed by you which is I couldn’t get into the system after processed my reset. Guess important files were missing. As you mentioned, the solution is flash the image, but I totally do not understand this and how can do this. Can you give me more detail?

Thanks

emily
    Participant

That is to say, reinstall the system.

You can find the Chuwi factory image from here, according to your model and serial number

http://forum.chuwi.com/forum-83-1.html

Matusael
    Participant

<pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Tradução” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>Hello, Emily, I have a CHUWI HI10, this one has a battery problem. The tablet turns off when the battery is still 60%. Do you know how I can solve this problem?</span>

Matusael
    Participant

How do I make the Android tablet CHUWI HI10 take up more space on the internal disk? I wanted Android to be 32GB.

emily
    Participant

The tablet turns off when the battery is still 60%. Do you know how I can solve this problem?

Please reinstall system. Please download file from Chuwi forum and refer to the tutorial from Chuwi forum.

How do I make the Android tablet CHUWI HI10 take up more space on the internal disk? I wanted Android to be 32GB.

You can’t extend Android space on the internal disk. You can use SD card to save files.

Guillaume
    Participant

Hello Emily. I am an owner of an old Chuwi Vi8 dual boot. So far everything was fine, and after some time in a box I have used it as a Netflix on the go tablet (I prefer its screen to my other Vi7). Alas, a messed up Windows 8.1 update led to the touchscreen being disabled. And when I tried to reinstall Windows, I messed up with the partitions and ended up with the deletion of my Android partition.

And the Windows 8.1 image found here (http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1071&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D10) has wrong drivers for me (with an upside-down touchscreen and no sound). Fresh installing Windows 8 with some drivers packs found here or on Chuwi.com is also not effective.

And regarding Android, I have tried to flash the official Vi8 image (http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1380&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D10), but the Flash tool fails to load the script (there is no .json file in the archive), and flashing another Vi8 image fails.

Could you please provide me with a correct Windows drivers package for the dual boot Vi8, or a correct Android image (also a small tutorial to deal with the flashing on the flash tool would be nice). I don’t mind having my tablet become a single OS.

Thank you very much.

G.

Gembela Gergely
    Participant

Hi! I own an windows-only HI10 for over a year now, but today I recognised that the tablet only charged 30% in 10 hours… Since then I tried to charge it with my other charger, but it still stucks at 34% for 4 hours by now… This all happened after yesterday it went to 2%… Can I do anything? Can this be caused by defective USB port?(the cable connection is not really good) I love your tablets, but I can’t afford a new one until this can be fixed. I’ve managed to change the broken digitizer 2 times, and if the problem can be caused by the micro-usb port, I’m able to change it! And today morning I received the docking keyboard, but it not really works(it’s not recognised by the tablet)…

Looing forward to your answer: Gergely

emily
    Participant

@powerg

Can you tell me your detailed serial number of tablet?

emily
    Participant

Hello, friend

Please email to [email protected]

Guillaume
    Participant

Hello Emily.

Thank you for your time. My serial # is Q32G22150110636.

Best regards, you are a great representative for Chuwi.

emily
    Participant

Hi, friend

I can ‘t sure whether it is defective USB port problem if i haven’t got your tablet. But it is also a possibility.

It could also be the battery or Windows problem. Please try to reinstall Windows for your tablet.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar