Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v4 Windows 10 Activation

Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v4 Windows 10 Activation

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v4 Windows 10 Activation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  benares 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Chupa
    Participant

I called MS Germany and after some number punching and talking to different people and being transfered  to the English section who spoke not english they hung up on me. That was 15 min down the drain.

Then was the time I decided to do a factory reset and funny thing: the update worked and the Jumper had his digital certificate (valid license), Then Gearbest send me a valid license too.

First encounters: 1981: ZX81 1k ram, hdd=tape deck, 8 shades of gray - 1982: Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k ram, hdd=tape deck later floppy, 256 colors. - 1984: IBM PC clone with 8MHz turbo, 512k ram and a 20MB Seagate Hdd, green on black. - English is not my main language so all the typos might be age, language or brain related 😉

benares
    Participant

I hate Windows 10 with a passion, I’m wondering if I can wipe it and use Windows 7 instead. I have the installation Disc, has anyone tried it ?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password