Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v4 Windows 10 Activation

Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v4 Windows 10 Activation

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v4 Windows 10 Activation

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Adonai Lima 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Ed
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

I just recieved a Jumper Ezbook 3 pro v4 from Gearbest and as other users reported, Windows 10 is not activated.

My question is if I can buy a Windows 10 license and activate it without reinstalling everything?

Thank you!

Ed.

Sx C
    Participant

contact gearbest and it will be activated, take a picture of the s/n at the side of the box and attach it, anyway it is always recommended to reinstall windows whenever you receive a new device.

The windows 10 build is quite old so you will need to update it as well

Nebular
    Participant

contact gearbest and it will be activated, take a picture of the s/n at the side of the box and attach it, anyway it is always recommended to reinstall windows whenever you receive a new device. The windows 10 build is quite old so you will need to update it as well

not sure, a clean reinstall of windows 10 delete the “not good” software?

i think the software from microsoft for windows 10 can resett windows 10 to a full stock system, can someone confirm that?

i dont think they change something big in windows 10 the guys from china

Garga Mel
    Participant

Hi had the same issue. Windows would not activate and updates were not working. It turns out that the Windows Update Service is not started automatically. Change this in the settings and it will enable windows activation and updates. I hope this helps !

Also there seems to be a few suspicious apps running on startup I advise you clean those up. I’m trying to run linux so I won’t bother with doing a fresh install of windows. But it is also an option.

Ed
    Participant

Hi had the same issue. Windows would not activate and updates were not working. It turns out that the Windows Update Service is not started automatically. Change this in the settings and it will enable windows activation and updates. I hope this helps ! Also there seems to be a few suspicious apps running on startup I advise you clean those up. I’m trying to run linux so I won’t bother with doing a fresh install of windows. But it is also an option.

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your answers!

Garga Mel, Windows update was not working till i disabled a startup service called MeiMengMeng.Win.Clients. I rebooted and now is working and searching updates but still cant activate Windows, it says the key has been used in other computer. Any thoughts about it?

Thanks a lot!

Ed.

nicolas poupinet
    Participant

Windows Update have to be set to “automatic” in services.msc.

I don’t know if this will help with Windows activation. What I did with mine. I tried activation by calling. It worked!

It should be good for you too.

https://actiftech.com

David
    Participant

Hmm I re installed Windows from a formatted drive and it worked and activated fine on my v4 ezbook pro 3

Ed
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your answers, still has no luck! tried what you did and still cant activate.

Does anyone know if I can use a valid Windows 10 key directly without reinstalling? they are as cheap as 10 € in some places.

Thank you!

Ed.

Roberto
    Participant

Hi Ed,

yes, you can activate a new key without reinstalling Windows 10. Just make sure the key is meant to be fo the edition (Home / Pro).

Daniele
    Participant

I got the laptop yesterday (v4) and Windows was activated since the beginning, I just had to activate win update from msc.services

John
    Participant

Windows was activated for me as well. I did have to disable the weird app preventing windows up from working and re-enable windows update.  Once that was done, I was good to go!

SheyMo
    Participant

What I did with mine. I tried activation by calling. It worked! It should be good for you too.

Thanks for the Tip. Mine was not activated too and activation by calling works as well 😀

Darren
    Participant

Hi, I have read on another post it’s easier to just use  factory reset windows software to clear unwanted stuff instead of a fresh install and keeps all drivers, not sure how true. Can anyone clarify, chrs

Chupa
    Participant

3S from Gearbest and since 4 days waiting for a proper activation code, since the one from the 3s is already used.

first send photo of box sticker with all the numbers, then send photo of screen with windows error message, then send video of box with label, label on back of s3 and the error message on screen.
    Answer is always the same:

We need to confirm this issue with our technical team and will get back to you with an update as soon as possible.

If you are unable for any reasons  to receive our message , please feel free to contact us again after 2 business days.

Best Regards

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

John
    Participant

3S from Gearbest and since 4 days waiting for a proper activation code, since the one from the 3s is already used.

I have had the same issue with my pro v4, I called MS  and activated it by phone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password