Problem with microSD card…

Problem with microSD card…

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Problem with microSD card…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Katagiri
    Participant

Looks like it’s really a Windows problem.

Did anyone try Realtek updated drivers?

ssszzz
    Participant

Can’t find them anywhere. Do you have a source?

Katagiri
    Participant
    ssszzz
    Participant

So I already installed these a few weeks ago but they do not seem to be the ones for this device. They did not install for the SD card reader in the i7. I wonder where the original drivers came from…

P.S.: Anyone had luck with installing any Realtek Card Reader drivers?

Katagiri
    Participant

I think the right ones are from Intel. The newest I could find are here: http://semantic.gs/intel_sd_host_controller_driver_download

Yannis Naumann
    Participant

I have tested a view drivers and now I don’t won’t anymore ;).

Does the Intel drivers works well?

I has written with the Intel support and they say their drivers maybe does not work with my component .

???The Component is from them and they say maybe the drivers does not fit???

Katagiri
    Participant

The only way to know is testing. My Cube i7 was released from customs today, I don’t have it yet. Make a restore point if you want to try.

Evest
    Participant

I still have the same problems. I have a Samsung Evo Plus 128GB microSD card. I use it for install programs (that way i save space in tablet).

I always carry it inserted in the slot card, and when I turn on the tablet (if the tablet is off for a long time) and Windows starts, the tablet doesn’t recognize the microSD card. I also have to remove it and then re-insert the card (after doing this, the tablet recognizes the microSD card).  If I reboot the tablet (or I turn it off and turn it on in a short period of time), when Windows starts, the tablet also recognizes the microSD card and everything works correctly. But if I tun off the tablet for more than 15/20 minutes (approximately), whe I turn it on and Windows starts, the tablet doesn’t recognize the microSD card again.

I have acceded to the BIOS and I put here some photos of I think refers to the microSD:

Katagiri
    Participant

Does it get better if you change those configurations?

Evest
    Participant

Does it get better if you change those configurations?

I have not tried.

I have confirmed when the tablet is suspended, after turn it on, the problem does not exist.

Katagiri
    Participant

I just picked up my tablet from the post office, it’s charging now. Let’s see what I can find. I don’t intent to turn it off often, I’m used to my Android tablet always on.

Papa Yoyo
    Participant

I just picked up my tablet from the post office, it’s charging now. Let’s see what I can find. I don’t intent to turn it off often, I’m used to my Android tablet always on.

Congrats on getting it at last! It’s a fab little machine. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it…

Katagiri
    Participant

Congrats on getting it at last! It’s a fab little machine. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it…

Thanks! I’m just finishing my work for today before playing with it a little.

I had to borrow 120BRL from my parents to pay the tax but it’s OK because my payment will come on Monday.

Yannis Naumann
    Participant

Does it work now ?

Katagiri
    Participant

Kingston SD 32GB Class 10 working flawless.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password