Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Following on from my post about my Ali Express issues. It’s clear we should build a list of sellers that are good for both their prices and service. While I have had my fair share of bad Ali Express sellers I can recommend the following:

Ali Express. My recommended Sellers:
    OKQI
    Often have good sales on.
    Quick shipping turn around
    Offer PostNL – Great for tax free entry into the EU and quick delivery.
    Well packaged tablets in a “Super” bubble wrap cuison style air packs.

Honesty Team
    Quick turn around.
    Fast shipping
    Good DHL prices.
    Good prices.

My AVOID At all costs, that give fake tracking numbers and overall are dishonest:
    ZPAD ELECTRONICS
    Lied about having stock to get a sale, gave me fake tracking numbers. Ended in a dispute (I won)

Xphone Case Store
    Lied about having the tablet ready to ship the next day, weeks of delays and a then fake DHL tracking number. Ended in a dispute (won).

Please post your Ali Express recommended sellers, ones to avoid and why here. (Only Ali Express)

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Laura Fischler
    Participant

I recommend Hongkong goldway. They ship pretty fast. Respond to messages fast. Offer dhl, full tracking, and they use those big bubble wrap sleeves.

Peter
    Participant

Don’t buy from Future Electronics on Aliexpress
    The packing, wrapping is really poor as in non existing , my Teclast were just dumped in the original paper box, into one of these grey standard plastic envelopes, far away from optimal, and especially when the transit go thru Sweden-Denmark and back to Asia-Jakarta, for thereafter finally be delivered at Bali, you know the package will be nearly oval or without corners 🙂 furthermore there is no support,, other than, try another charger, put a needle in the reset hole >>>
    I recommend as Chris > OKQI= their packages are wrapped to resist a nuclear war.

Lars Jørgensen
    Participant

Just ordered from Honesty Team, this is going to be interesting. Ordered with DHL and told them to ship as quickly as possible. I am moving to a new place in just a week, so need it before that. Of course upon checking my order today, they have managed to ship it with Sweden Post (even if I have paid for DHL, and sent them a message to make sure to ship as quickly as possible). Really hope they are able to sort this one out :p

Fujibayashi Kyou
    Participant

Did you buy MicroSD cards from Aliexpress? Can you recommend a store for buying MicroSD card?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Did you buy MicroSD cards from Aliexpress? Can you recommend a store for buying MicroSD card?

Never, they are normally all fakes. I get them from amazon.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

mike will
    Participant

Here is a site which test and verify aliexpress sellers.

http://trustsellers.com/best-aliexpress-sellers/

The sellers are listed by categories.I find this helpfull

Carlos Benavides
    Participant

Hi:

Have you the link for OKQI I cant find it.

Thx,

Carlos

Michiel
    Participant

OKQI is the store

Barber van den Heuvel
    Participant

who of you have any experiance with the seller “vc mall” on aliexpress? looking to buy a chuwi vi10 Ultimate.

there are enough reviews, but just looking for a sanity check, before is sent 200 euros there way 🙂

Mairo
    Participant

Test

BBaker
    Participant

Which sellers, if any, are willing to declare a shipping value lower than the actual sales price?… ie, to lower import duties/taxes.
    Anyone have experience with this?  Some countries don’t tax if the value is below a certain theshold.

Uncle Ruckus
    Participant

If you’re truly worried about duties and tariffs speak to the seller beforehand.  You’ll find many willing to mark the package as a demo.  Avoid DHL unless you like paying tariffs.  EMS shipments tend to get a pass due to the UPU status and time sensitive nature, but there’s no sure -fire guarantee, and what you save on duties becomes a vigorish in the form of shipping fees.  Legitimate ALI Express merchants want you to get your package with the minimum allowed tariff–read between the lines there–because a few excessive tariff complaints in the feedback is all it takes to convince a customer to try another seller.  Either way, always respect the laws of your country.

Michiel
    Participant

Which sellers, if any, are willing to declare a shipping value lower than the actual sales price?… ie, to lower import duties/taxes.
    Anyone have experience with this? Some countries don’t tax if the value is below a certain theshold.

Almost all of them probably 😉
    Just add a note to your order asking them to mark the item as a gift with low value. Often, they mark the item as an e-reader with a value of $41 or something.

kdog
    Participant

Excellent experience with OKQI

Teclast air 3G still with Z3736 64GB (confirmed before buying)

Very fast, in 4 days in Belgium (DHL)

Packaging OK

Excellent contact, Invoice asked and immediately emailed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar