Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Dal
    Participant

Does anyone know about Sichuang Technology (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/805904) ?

Reviews are generally good and they have very attractive pricing, e.g. $163 Chuwi Hi10 and $170 Teclast X98 Plus. What bothers me is that if I use the search bar on AliExpress to look for Chuwi Hi10 or Teclast X98, their products do not show up at all. Are they being penalized by AliExpress or something? Is it still safe to buy from them?

irhamni rahman
    Participant

hello, i would like to buy a tablet, but i’m scared of shipping to EGYPT by aliexpress.

anyone here from egypt had experienced with shipping service goods to egypt? is there any problem? which ship service do you prefer?

Joao Campos
    Participant

Trying to buy a Teclast X98 Plus, The seller “Shenzhen OKQI Electronics Mall” messaged me saying their “seller shipping method”, that is supposed to avoid customs, somehow doesn’t ship to my location because it’s “remote”… I offered an alternative location right in the middle of a big city and they still couldn’t ship it.

They offered to upgrade my shipping to DHL for $13 or so, but that would probably mean a hefty customs charge (likely over $100) so I refused. When I cancelled the order due to the pre-listed reason of “The seller is unable to ship my order by the selected shipping method” they rejected it, asking me to choose the reason “I ordered wrong product” or “I don’t want this product”.

What do you think? Should I do as they say or try to escalate?

OW
    Participant

Any feedback on Eternal Team?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/103919

maite ginesta mayoral
    Participant

Sorry for the delay! but for other people: DON’T TRUST VC MALL I bought a tablet on it store and it was’t working. VC Mall ignored me so YOU DON’T HAVE ANY WARRANTY! Now I loosed my money, 4 months fighting with a wall and I HAVE NO TAB!

Pedro Quaresma
    Participant

Ordered  a tablet bag from Jiaming’s store http://www.aliexpress.com/store/317254 and it arrived very fast.

Jono
    Participant

I’ve had quite a bit of experience with aliexpress (not tablets as it were). You can usually pick your shoddy dealers but some surprise you… Anyway.

I ordered a Cube i9 original keyboard from Socube store. DHL delivery as I’m an impatient person.

It arrived in 5 days. China to Australia. Keyboard arrived in original Cube box as well as additional bubble wrap in a DHL bag.

Keyboard itself works perfectly.

A positive experience for the Socube store. This time…..

mwsinoo
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. How about turn around for buying from Aliexpress?

Raimon
    Participant

Third January 2017 i bought in Aliexpress Xiaomi original store  my future redmi 4a

shipping method :AliExpress Standard Shipping to Spain.

I will comment this experience. I’m waiting.

Does anyone know how long i have to wait?

Regards
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-medium” dir=”ltr” data-placeholder=”Traducción” data-fulltext=””>

Bryan
    Participant

I’ve had quite a bit of experience with aliexpress (not tablets as it were). You can usually pick your shoddy dealers but some surprise you… Anyway. I ordered a Cube i9 original keyboard from Socube store. DHL delivery as I’m an impatient person. It arrived in 5 days. China to Australia. Keyboard arrived in original Cube box as well as additional bubble wrap in a DHL bag. Keyboard itself works perfectly. A positive experience for the Socube store. This time…..

Based on my limited research, I believe so cube is the storefront for the manufacturer itself

Rob
    Participant

I’m considering to purchase from hongkong goldway on aliexpress, I have asked them about DHL customs charges, They claim there will be no charges, How can they be sure of this?, Also what can i do, if i do get a charge from DHL?

hirelaptops
    Participant

hi how are you guys i learn alot from this forum

jaranya500
    Participant

ขอบคุณที่ให้ฝากเว็บน่ะค้ะ:DE
    https://betufa.net/

Felix Mann
    Participant

I primarily recommend HK Goldway. I liked them because they emailed me after I ordered to let me know that my phone might not work in Canada, which I knew. Then they emailed to tell me that they were shipping it in the next 2-3 days, which was fast enough. Then they shipped it the next morning, so even faster than they’d said. A week or so later and it was at my door. No complaints whatsoever. I’ll buy my next Xiaomi phone through them too.

run 3

Justinkeyback
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Any experience with Teclast Official Store on Aliexpress? They have a pretty good deal for a Teclast F15, 388 euro’s with free shipping.

Hope you or others respond as I like to place the order soon.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar