Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

TechTablets Forums General Online retailers, seller recommendations and reviews Recommended Ali Express sellers to use and ones to Avoid!

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

Hello.

Dont buy from Hystou brand. They just fucked me on a $300 mini pc…

Short story is I bought pc that did not work properly, when returning they wanted me to declare low value for tax reasons. They told me that this would not effect my claim if package was lost…

Guess what, package was lost somewhere after chineese customs and Hystou refuses to pay.

Time for “dispute” on AliExpress ran out before I sent the return due to sickness where I was hospitalized. AliExpress says nothing.

Justinkeyback
    Participant

Sorry to hear your experience, that must have hurt you. Remember only to use Ali for cheap stuff not for more valuable items. It is a gamble doing business directly with China.

Wishing you my all my best.

keran collier
    Participant

As an AI language model, I don’t have access to real-time information or specific seller recommendations on AliExpress. However, I can provide you with some general tips to help you make informed decisions when choosing sellers on AliExpress.

1. Seller Ratings and Feedback: Look for sellers with high ratings and positive feedback from other buyers. This can give you an indication of the seller’s reliability and the quality of their products.
    2. Product Reviews: Read product reviews left by previous customers to get an idea of the product’s quality, accuracy, and other relevant details. It’s important to note that sometimes sellers may manipulate reviews, so consider reading both positive and negative reviews.
    3. Seller’s Experience and Reputation: Choose sellers who have been on AliExpress for a considerable period and have a good reputation. Established sellers are more likely to have better customer service and a smoother transaction process.
    4. Communication: Check if the seller is responsive and provides clear and timely communication. This is particularly important if you have any questions or concerns about the product before making a purchase.
    5. Shipping Options: Consider the available shipping options and estimated delivery times offered by the seller. Some sellers may offer faster shipping methods or have warehouses in your region, which can reduce delivery times.
    6. Buyer Protection: AliExpress has a buyer protection program that helps safeguard your purchases. Ensure that the seller you choose offers this protection, which includes options for refunds, returns, and dispute resolution.

While these guidelines can help you select reliable sellers, it’s always a good practice to exercise caution and do your own research. Look for the specific product you want to purchase, read reviews, and compare multiple sellers to make an informed decision.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar