Some nice tweaks: boost speaker output by 40% & one hand openning

Some nice tweaks: boost speaker output by 40% & one hand openning

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Some nice tweaks: boost speaker output by 40% & one hand openning

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi,

I have an EZ Book Pro 3 (v4, the one with the hatch underneath for SSD and also has the precision touchpad) but I have had no luck getting the equaliser to increase the sound. I’ve tried all the drivers in this post and also changed the audio in the bios but can’t get the option.

I’m not overly impressed with the sound so far, even at 70% it sounds a bit distorted.

Thanks for any help.

Juan Miguel
    Participant

Hi, I have an EZ Book Pro 3 (v4, the one with the hatch underneath for SSD and also has the precision touchpad) but I have had no luck getting the equaliser to increase the sound. I’ve tried all the drivers in this post and also changed the audio in the bios but can’t get the option. I’m not overly impressed with the sound so far, even at 70% it sounds a bit distorted. Thanks for any help.

Same here

Tamir
    Participant

I’m using FxSound Enhancer Premium. The loudness and sound quality has improved dramatically.

There’s also a free, limited version you can try.

Hope that helps…

Steve
    Participant

Went as far as uninstalling the factory driver, installing the driver listed on this forum, and hunting around in the BIOS for the Audio DSP UAA setting (with no success). Equaliser is still not available on my V5 EzBook 3 Pro (calling it a V5 as it’s the batch manufactured after the V4). Not sure why the later versions do not allow equalisation but there it is.

I did notice that the default Microsoft driver will allow “Bass Boost”, but I tried that on a Bluetooth speaker and it does not result in louder amplification.

Kage Chen
    Participant

The magnet is here.

Chupa
    Participant

If you put the magnets upside down, then you have a hover lid what is super easy to open

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password