Tbook 11 Keyboard & Micro SD (TF) problems

Tbook 11 Keyboard & Micro SD (TF) problems

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series Tbook 11 Keyboard & Micro SD (TF) problems

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Jade Thaveekij
    Participant

Heh heh tested popping in and out a few cards and all work ok.

it works right the first time on my restart. But it takes three restarts for it to stop warning for me.

I should stop swaping card as the eject mechanism may stop working as above.

-= Jade =-
    Teclast TBOOK 11
    from Bangkok, Thailand

pinky
    Participant

well i updated no worries… but android will only read 32 or 128 cards as 1.85 gb ?

Jade Thaveekij
    Participant

i got it works fine on 16 / 32 / 64 man.

got a strange behavior after the update though.  happening all the time.

if i put Windows to Hibernate, when restarts, Wifi will not reconnect.  Device will disappear.  Works when shutdown and restart.

-= Jade =-
    Teclast TBOOK 11
    from Bangkok, Thailand

CrazyCookie
    Participant

No need for a restart. Just open the device manager, select the Realtek driver, then disabler and afterwards enable it. I experience the same with the bluetooth driver.

Jade Thaveekij
    Participant

Will try that. Thanks

-= Jade =-
    Teclast TBOOK 11
    from Bangkok, Thailand

AsierB
    Participant

Hi everyone. I made the device manager firmware update as you described, my “Teclast system firmware” is currently 3.03, but the tablet still doesn’t recognize the 128 GB SDXC card (cheap MIXZA TOHAOLL Colorful Series 128GB Micro SDXC).

It recognizes 32 GB SDHC, 16 GB SDHC and 2 GB SD cards. But not the 128 GB SDXC one.

When I introduce the 128 GB SDXC card in the device manager’s storage drivers sections I get a Code 10 error.

Question for those who managed to make the 64 or 128 GB SDXC cards work after firmware update: Which is exactly the model of your SD cards?

Regards,
    AsierB

Bayonier
    Participant

Bought the Tbook11 on march and have been using 2 64gb SDXC cards until today that stopped reading them. It reads a 32gb SDHC on Windows 10 and Android reads every card.

Did the system update thing and it still wont read any SDXC card.

For some reason I can’t attach files so I’ll puush them:

http://puu.sh/qmuSs/8c0ac5e5fc.jpg

http://puu.sh/qmuTT/af3d2092fb.jpg

Kein2009
    Participant

Hi guys,

I´ve the same problem as “Bayonier” with the SD Storage Class Controller and Code 10 after Update on Firmware 3.03 ?!

No SD Card will be load… What can we do to solve the problem. Please help…

Stern
    Participant

Same problème also for me , update on Firmware 3.03 but I get Code 10 on the SD Storage Class Contrôler.

No SD Card of any size and type running in the TF slot.

I have made a request for this problem to Teclast support, but no reply since one month!

Kein2009
    Participant
    Bayonier
    Participant

No. The drivers are already to date on the SD adapter

Kein2009
    Participant

What can we do?! I need this tab for my work and I can´t use it without SD card… please help

Marc Deschamps
    Participant

Just received an official magnetic keyboard for my tbook11, and it doesn’t work, at all…

Nothing happen, what can I do?

pinky
    Participant

the sd card is just one of a list of problems it seems… are there no firmware updates from teclast to cure these ?

Kein2009
    Participant

Hi community,

really anyone have a solution? There’s got to be able to use the SD interface…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar