Teclast F7 drivers? Also, some observations about mine.

Teclast F7 drivers? Also, some observations about mine.

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast F7 drivers? Also, some observations about mine.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

Have you tried checking the speed for the micro sd card?

Ryan
    Participant

Looking at the Device Manager, it’s a Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, so USB 2.0 speeds.

Ar2rc
    Participant

I see that you have BIOS 3.2 I have 3.1 Can anyone help me how to change it to 3.2 Maybe you can take a bios from you?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Evzen
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with my Teclast F7. Even though I lowered power limit to only 6W I can get only about 3,5 hours of usage (browsing web, nothing demanding). Can it be fixed by updating drivers? I found this file https://techtablets.com/wpfb-file/teclast-f7-drivers-dump-rar/. Does somebody have experience with this? Thank you. I’m lost.

Chupa
    Participant

check out battery endurance info

in the link below

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Evzen
    Participant

Thank you,according to this post I should be getting between 5-7 hours which I dont. I want to ask about updating drivers. Are there any (which) drivers to update to? Thank you

Owie
    Participant

I just bought the f7 2 weeks ago. 128GB version. It comes with the m.2 2242 128gb Teclast SSD. I’m thinking that the 64gb emmc version is the best budget, then just upgrade with an ssd. unlike ours that I’m guessing doesn’t have a internally soldered emmc.

Thoughts?

Concerns:

Had a couple of problems like windows freezing but my mouse was still moving. I had to hard reset using the the power button everytime.  Eventually did a reformat with a windows media creation tool win10. I first got the product key using ProduKey before I did the reformat.

After the format the laptop was working smoothly. Then I had the issue again today, but I was running lots of applications at one time, Steam, 12 chrome tabs, spotify, nox player, microsoft sway. The laptop was kind of heating up at the left palm rest. When it froze. Did a hard reset and and windows froze again with only Chrome, sway, and nox open.

Left the laptop too cool. Now I’m writing my message on the laptop with 8 tabs open on chrome, steam client, nox client. Working well now.

@ryan
    I think we have the same batch. Popping sound I hear is only when I hard reset the laptop with the power button.

Rock80
    Participant

I just bought the f7 2 weeks ago. 128GB version. It comes with the m.2 2242 128gb Teclast SSD. I’m thinking that the 64gb emmc version is the best budget, then just upgrade with an ssd. unlike ours that I’m guessing doesn’t have a internally soldered emmc. Thoughts? Concerns: Had a couple of problems like windows freezing but my mouse was still moving. I had to hard reset using the the power button everytime. Eventually did a reformat with a windows media creation tool win10. I first got the product key using ProduKey before I did the reformat. After the format the laptop was working smoothly. Then I had the issue again today, but I was running lots of applications at one time, Steam, 12 chrome tabs, spotify, nox player, microsoft sway. The laptop was kind of heating up at the left palm rest. When it froze. Did a hard reset and and windows froze again with only Chrome, sway, and nox open. Left the laptop too cool. Now I’m writing my message on the laptop with 8 tabs open on chrome, steam client, nox client. Working well now. @ryan I think we have the same batch. Popping sound I hear is only when I hard reset the laptop with the power button.

Hi, which type of panel your unit have?( Matte or glossy)

I found I matte display under the screen protector. Did you remove It?

Britney
    Participant

Hi this is an old thread, but trying my luck.  Got an Teclast F7 that boots in BIOS. I created a bootable Win10 USB disk, started the install but i’m stuck when the computer can’t find a partition to install to. Wasn’t able to find drivers anywhere…

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar