Teclast F7 won't boot

Teclast F7 won't boot

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast Laptops Teclast F7 won't boot

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Roby
    Participant

I had the same problem on my Teclast F7. I use Linux, and every time i use it the hard disc disconnect and system…

I did it too at the beginning, thinking in some ssd mouvements (I still think it’s the cause,  too many contacts on/off, burned the ssd). It worked for a while. Then, after two weeks, my customer come back and the ssd was definitely out.

Brad
    Participant

if there is no screw to secure an SSD card then use a hot-melt glue gun to secure it so it does not vibrate.
    Even the cheapest one should work fine.  Make sure it’s working reliably before applying glue of course 😉

Brad
    Participant
    Chupa
    Participant

strong sticky tape worked in my thomson who had only a short mount 40mm screw but i wanted to install a 80 mm card.
    a bit of ductape on the screw mount to avoid electrical contact and a bigger piece at the end of the card to keep her locked in. works since 6 months.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

arso
    Participant

i”m dealing with the same issue

Google Hangouts 8 Ball Pool Omegle

arso
    Participant

You can’t go past that BIOS boot screen? Got stuck?
    Did you got PXE LAN boot ROM screen or just a message that say “no OS installed” appear?
    Did you try ESC, DEL, F12 or any keys that BIOS mostly uses? https://tubemate.vip/ , https://videoder.pro/ ,https://snaptube.vip/

Is your laptop warranty still valid?
    If yes, you can RMA your laptop. Because BIOS problem can’t be fixed easily.

Orcun
    Participant

Brothers, i purchased F5 in december 2018 from gearbest and for the last 3-4 months, i didnt have any problem. But after my trip from italy, the first time i tried to start i had exactly the same problem.. many things i tried.. unplugging/plugging the ssd, booting from usb or sd card.. then i decided to buy this item KingSpec 22x42mm NGFF 2242 M.2 SSD 256 GB, and it arrived today (but took 2-3 weeks to arrive to istanbul), and did the same thing by booting from the clean win 10 turkish via a usb, because when firstly checked on bios, it didnt see anything, only when booting from usb with a win10, it saw the new ssd as unformed now installing on it..

Meanwhile, i contacted gearbest and they sent back 45 usd to my wallet and also bought some more items including a 120gb 2242 ssd, too.. you may also check this item from china stores too: KingSpec 22x42mm NGFF 2242 M.2 SSD 120 GB

Thanks

Ar2rc
    Participant

Hello. I have the same. I suspect that the ssd disk connector is faulty. The sdd disk warms up and the copper plates move from the temperature and the disc loses passage. Too many of the same cases. THIS IS THE FACTORY DEFECTIVE OF THESE LAPTOPS. The gearbest warranty is only posted for three months, so I will never buy a laptop in China. I prefer to have a 2 year warranty in the country and pay a little more. It’s a mockery. I changed the disk and after a month the same fault and with another disk. I also took a drive, and the connector or some electronics connected with it is guilty. greetings

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password