Teclast X16 Pro / Power – Common Issues & Fixes

Teclast X16 Pro / Power – Common Issues & Fixes

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X16 Pro / X16 Power Forum Teclast X16 Pro / Power – Common Issues & Fixes

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

Yes I am also facing the same issue.I dnt know how to fix this issue too.I think so android side can only recognize FAT 32 file. Pleae chris help us to get out of problem.

Hey!

I also tried a usb thumb drive with android and had the same problem. Cleaning the usb stick via diskpart and formatting it again with MBR (instead of GUID) and exFAT solved it for me. ExFat also doesn’t have that 4gb file limit.

Devan Kadwish
    Participant

The problems that were listed in the original post are an exact copy of the problems I had.  Every single one.

In fact I even did the DPI change that was originally suggested too.

I did a complete factory reset of Windows and that cleared up my driver issue on the video card.

I got the USB 2.5mm plug in and just used my phone’s usb adapter to charge it.  Seemed to do the trick (however it is slightly slower to charge).

I also lost screen rotation and WI-FI in both android and windows, it turned out it was something going on with the boot order in bios.  No clue why.

It’s a decent machine once the bugs get sprayed with Raid.

Eduardo
    Participant
    sunil
    Participant

Now after using my pro for 20 add days,heres my analysis.

About charging the device,if you plug correctly and dont move it too much,no problem in charging it.Charging in pretty fast…takes 3 hrs app to charge .

Its pretty quick because of its 4 GB RAM and a great deal.

First android side:I will give 9.5/10

1.Touch response is accurate.

2.I like the launcher and was able to uninstall all applications except one.It looks good to me and I have customised it to my taste.

3.Bluetooth works Great & tethering is fast and great.I am using my mobile network most of time.

4.Screen is good when compared with other devices of double price and viewing angles tested by many times is good but not excellent.

5.All the games i played ,theres no heating or crash issue.Perfect play.

6.audio quality is very good considering its price and headphones also work good with very clean sound.

7.Yes SD CARD issue is there.My android side doesnt recognize it as its 64 GB.I used my 32 GB card of my mobile and it worked perfectly.So its all has to do with SD card and not device.

6 Screen rotation doesnt work perfectly .Sometimes theres a lag.

7.HDMI Port works great.No issue with it.Micro USB also works great.No issue with it.

9.Power and volume buttons are plastic still looks good quality.

10.The best thing is Very good build quality.

About Windows SIDE-9/10( windows 10 at this price and its very quick.IF you are not playing very heavy games,its perfect tablet)

1.Touch response is accurate most of times but onlyv afew times i need to touch twice.May be me responsible..dnt knw.

3.Bluetooth works Great & connecting always.File transfer occurs at decent speed.No problem.

6.Wi fi connection great.

4.Screen is very good when compared with other devices of double price and looks sharper and more vibrant than android. Viewing angles tested by many times is good but not excellent.

5.All the games i played ,theres no heating or crash issue.Perfect play.May be I have not played very heavy games .I disagree with chris regarding games playable on window.Its dual boot so if you want to play heavy games i prefer you use anroid side.

6.Audio quality is Great considering its price and its better than in android  and headphones also work good with very clean sound.Videos are much sharper in windows than android.

7.My 64 GB SD CARD works great and theres no issue.

6 Screen rotation  work perfectly .

7.HDMI Port works great.No issue with it.

8.Micro USB also works great.No issue with it.

9.USB 3 also works great.No issue with it anytime.I used expansion drives and many Pen Drives and didnt face any pblm.

10.In tablet form too,windows side work great. No issue.

11.Sleeping issue is a problem and little battery is drained but for me its fine.

I advice everyone dont touch the factory  installed software and just use it for few days…you dont need to then do that.

William
    Participant

Ive had mine only a few days and cant agree more.  Just use it a few days before you start trying to improve on it.  All Ive done is root the android side.  I will not be doing much more than that.  The biggest problem I had was the installed screen protector.  Rip it off the screen becomes very sensitive.

Only issue I have is when bluetooth is connected and wifi are both running the speeds of both are compromised.

sunil
    Participant

I have installed novalauncher and now it looks great. I advice advice each one of you to just download it and when your device asks which launcher to use click always use novalauncher. ONCE YOU DO THAT A LOGO COMES THERE TOS which when you press can go into factory reset launcher. SO no need to root your device.

Arno DUBOIS
    Participant

Hi!
    Discovered how to fix the power cord not keeping in the plug!
    You should simply push it harder, hear a click and the white part of the plug should touch the black part of the tablet. Now you cannot remove it really easily like before 😉

ali alazawi
    Participant

Hi powerdedo plz can u tell me how you uninstall android boot and installed only windows ?????

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is my first Chinese tablet and I’m 50_50 about it. I’m glad that it is fast and smooth but the software is still buggy and hope it improves. <b>Android</b> – Viber/Skype – No sound at all, even with headphones plugged in but the microphone works fine. <i>Workaround – You can ‘cast screen’ from the notification bar to a tv then make a call and sound will work. </i> – Cast screen – still too laggy to watch videos and my weaker phones work better. No fix, I tried other apps and inside Windows too no good. – App Crash – some apps don’t work at all, installs fine but when you try to open it, it will crash. – Sometime the power button doesn’t turn on the tablet too. Battery is full but just won’t turn on but have to keep trying and eventually it works. Button is not faulty because it always works when turned on but sometime not work when turned off.

did you/anyone else find a solution to the no sound X Skype issue? tks

M. Lin
    Participant

Ive had mine only a few days and cant agree more. Just use it a few days before you start trying to improve on it. All Ive done is root the android side. I will not be doing much more than that. The biggest problem I had was the installed screen protector. Rip it off the screen becomes very sensitive. Only issue I have is when bluetooth is connected and wifi are both running the speeds of both are compromised.

I’m thinking to myself, could it really be that simple? Could this really solve the terrible touch sensitivity in Android on this tablet. Sadly, no, it wasn’t. I ripped off the screen protector and the touch sensitivity is still bad, maybe a tad better but still bad. I then installed the SGS touch app and increased sensitivity to 100% and it’s a bit better still, but still not perfect. That’s really unfortunate.

On the other hand, I don’t seem to that audio issue that a lot of people are talking about, so maybe I’m lucky there.

Steven
    Participant

I bought tablet Teclast X16 Power and keyboard, but there was problem with my keybaord.  I want to hear solution from those of you who bought this tablet and keyboard.

For the windows OS, my keyboard is not working perfectly. For example, if I want to type the symbol ‘~’ on my keyboard, I have to press the button ‘⇧Shift’ and the button below the ‘Esc button’ on the top left corner as you can see on my keyboard layout picture I attached, but it doesn’t work. Nothing shows on my computer. Most of the button using “Shift” does not work right. (when I press the button “Shift + something”, it does not work or showing some different letters or symbols.)

As you can see on picture I attached, I think there are two types of keyboard for Teclast X16 Pro/Power.  My keyboard was second one from picture I attached. I don’t know the correct and proper keyboard for my tablet.

I want to hear your suggestion and solution for my keyoard problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Intermark
    Participant

Idiotic unsafe volume warning “hearing loss” – any solution?

Could you help?

How can I disable the unsafe volume warning on my Teclast X16 Power?
    I get that message (after installing new audio drivers) every time I try to set the Windows 10 master sound volume above 40%.
    The message itself is being displayed by Windows, but the decision whether or not to enable it, and at what level, I suppose, is up to the audio driver – Realtek.
    Maybe the old driver version should help, but there is no any for Realtek I2S audio codec installed in my Teclast.
    PLEASE HELP!
    This “hearing loss” warning is annoying and idiotic.
    Sincerely,
    Marek

Intermark
    Participant

To sunil
    you are really happy… or Teclast is paying you for this opinion.
    In my case – never, ever, any Chinese tablet! However it is so hard to find something else, with the slogan: most popular three words on the World? Made In China.

MM

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar