Teclast X98 Pro (Chinese Edition) How to do a fresh Win 10 install

Teclast X98 Pro (Chinese Edition) How to do a fresh Win 10 install

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Teclast X98 Pro (Chinese Edition) How to do a fresh Win 10 install

This topic contains 54 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Adrian 2 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Davide Marzola
    Participant

I have successfully re-imaged my X98 Pro several times and here’s some things I ran into: I first downloaded the latest Win10 version 1511 from Microsoft via the “media creation tool” from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 (note you don’t pick a version anymore – it’s just “Windows 10” and the OS automatically loads the “Home” version with no key needed) This was important as Microsoft automatically layers the new version over the old via Update – and that’s bad. I then used the “Win 7 DVD creator” tool from here: ………………..?

Hi, I’d like to make a Windows only fresh installation on my K9C6, BIOS version 1.05. I have found on web a guide that says it needs to update BIOS version at least to the 1.13 version in order make a fresh installation. Is it true? Is it really essential to do this update? Or can I proceed with fresh install keeping the older BIOS version (1.05)?

Could you gently help me?

Davide Marzola
    Participant

Hi, I’d like to make a Windows only fresh installation on my K9C6, BIOS version 1.05. I have found on web a guide that says it needs to update BIOS version at least to the 1.13 version in order make a fresh installation. Is it true? Is it really essential to do this update? Or can I proceed with fresh install keeping the older BIOS version (1.05)?

Could you gently help me?

Long
    Participant

You can merge the driver to the USB media.

Inject Drivers to Windows 10 Install Media

Long
    Participant

I got this “setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition”
    but think it because i used a USB 3.0 kingston drive…trying another one now…
    is it correct that you should format the windows partition?

Long
    Participant

got windows 10 installed…removed some partition and it got further

guide on getting windows 10 only on tablet:
    https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/nicold/2015/12/15/how-to-remove-android-partition-from-a-teclast-x98-pro-dual-boot-k9c6/

Elthan
    Participant

thanks

donnasmithonly
    Participant

https://www.key1024.com/ I never found such a professional onsite shop about product key as the site windows 10 Key Sale Store before! Recommended by a friend, then I bought the product there. I think I must share this good site with you. Genuine product and low price! Really help me a lot!

donnasmithonly
    Participant

I discovered this site a few months back. https://www.key1024.com

The site is definitly ugly and look like a scam, but for just 32 EUR and protected by Paypal, I wasn’t taking much a risk to try. And it worked perfectly. Keys are completly legit. I used to hack windows on all my computers, and when I realised I could get keys for that cheap, I decided to legalize all my windows.

You pay and got the key by email a few horus later… Once one of the key they send me didn’t work, I emailed a screen copy of the error, and got a new key with no questions asked a few hours later.

And if you wonder, all my windows 8.1 obtained throught this site updated for free to windows 10 also with no problem.

Arnaud

Adrian
    Participant

Hi all. I did a fresh install of Windows 10 (build 1703) and I installed all drivers I found in this thred (the same the web has). Everything is working perfectly except buttons. Power and volume buttons does nothing and I’m breaking my head looking for a solution. Is very annoying because every time the tablet sleeps I can’t wake it up. Is there any driver I’m missing? I also try dissabling the signed drivers on windows. Also I did’t update the bios, it has the first that came with te tablet (windows 10 version only)

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password