The big thread of How-Tos

The big thread of How-Tos

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate The big thread of How-Tos

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    John McRobb
    Participant

I cant get it to boot to bios, trying to run linux from a usb, anybody done this.

When I try ESC it just boots into windows.

Thom
    Participant

Probably because you should be mashing del.

brainvision
    Participant

I cant get it to boot to bios, trying to run linux from a usb, anybody done this. When I try ESC it just boots into windows.

If you cannot attach a keyboard to your Micro USB + OTG you can do that by Windows Advanced Boot.. It’s from Windows Settings / Update / Restore / Advanced Restore / Troubleshot / UEFI BIOS..

here you’ll find a step by step how-to: http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-boot-uefi-bios-any-windows-81-tablet-or-device

i537070
    Participant

I;m getting an error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    i537070
    Participant

I was unable to re-install Windows 10 using this method and the only option was to install from fresh Windows installation & usb.

how can I active Windows now?

Laura
    Participant

if it doesn’t activate by itself, you need a key

B.Wade
    Participant

Hi Laura

I have a Cube iWork 10 flagship which works (in as much as it will boot into the bios – and that’s all). What do I need to replace the partitions and windows10+android 5.1 (presumably I don’t need to flash the bios as it’s working).

Second quick question – how do I get the tablet to recognize the usb stick. I have a bootable stick but I can’t seem to get the tablet to boot from it  (other computers do). Your help would be greatly appreciated,

Barry (South Australia)

Jorge Fernandes
    Participant

Slightly of topic and random question but, is there a compatible android image to go with Cube i9. Have tested some fom android x86 but all unstable.

thanks

THEODORE
    Participant

hi , guys I need help probably I screwed up with the increase internal space procedure from:https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=69805060&postcount=51  i do all the steps but I get errors from all the mmcblk img’s , after that i restart the tablet & i get only android boot option but nothing happens after i choose recovery mode …when I press power button & volume down or just the power button the goes into the bios screen , is there any way to restore it ?
    thanks in advance!

Al
    Participant

I have purchased a Cube iWork 10 Pro with dual OS. I’m impressed with screen quality and W10 part of it, but have very limited experience with Android.  I  use Macrium Reflect on my laptop and like it a lot. I have installed the Macrium on iWork10 Pro, W10 and made recovery disk on USB flash. Is it possible to use Macrium Reflect software to create an image and restore it back if needed? I mean to restore both W10 and Android. Would you please help. Thanks for help in advance.

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar