Touch issues when fully charged and pluged

Touch issues when fully charged and pluged

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i7 Book Touch issues when fully charged and pluged

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Katagiri
    Participant

I’m from Brazil, the tax hungry Country.

I’m glad you are managing to solve your issues.

Tiago Conceição
    Participant

I’m from Brazil, the tax hungry Country. I’m glad you are managing to solve your issues.

That explains the high tax… I’m from Portugal, tax here is high too 23% + 10 €, but using priority line we can avoid it (Gearbest and banggood. Not Ali…)

Katagiri
    Participant

That explains the high tax… I’m from Portugal, tax here is high too 23% + 10 €, but using priority line we can avoid it (Gearbest and banggood. Not Ali…)

23% is nothing, our taxes for imports are 60% (including shipping and insurance) + 12BRL, even with those high taxes it’s cheaper to import some products. In the end my i7 Book was about 2500BRL, we can’t buy a tablet like that for less than 3000BRL here.

Tiago Conceição
    Participant

Dam thats a way to high! Gov is terrible, sucking all our money and doing bad stuff with it

Katagiri
    Participant

Yeah… you bet… I wouldn’t mind to pay high taxes if we had good services and smooth streets, we don’t. My boyfriend is a public officer and they are not even paying his salary.

Tiago Conceição
    Participant

Yes its horrible, here in Portugal it took almost 2 month to get the goods if they stop at custom check… Sometime they forget packages and return them without refund

Papa Yoyo
    Participant

my i7 Book was about 2500BRL

That’s three times what it cost!!?

Katagiri
    Participant

That’s three times what it cost!!?

Not actually, I bought a full bundle that was almost 500USD, the shipping was EMS about 50USD, the tax was 982BRL, it was less than the double, I was lucky, some States here have some extra taxes, mine doesn’t.

Tiago Conceição
    Participant

+1 cycle, drop to 35W total with 17.9% wear 🙁

Also i have buy two new dedicated 12V chargers stabilized (power brick 3A/5A), both do the same issue of ghost touch. It seen only to like my universal charger…

Also i have made a driver set for who want to update drivers to the most recent versions and safe, will upload latter

juan Gonzalez ruiz
    Participant

The cube i7 book, it is curious that when it was connected to the current and the keyboard put if the raisins of the wrist by the keyboard cable a feeling like electric shocks, when the unplugging does not pass, but connected and without keyboard not by the Side no, He changes the keyboard for another that I have waiting for the 2 book and does the same. Tested in several plugs all with earthing and all the same. What can be?

juan Gonzalez ruiz
    Participant

Nueva actualización: Probamos un buen estabilizado transformador de 12V y funciona sin problema táctil!

You could put a link, to buy it because I’m having the same problems.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar