[Tutorial/Download] Teclast X80 Pro Windows 10 reset

[Tutorial/Download] Teclast X80 Pro Windows 10 reset

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series [Tutorial/Download] Teclast X80 Pro Windows 10 reset

This topic contains 37 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  kevinbolt 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

flipflap
    Participant

hi francisco,

thank you for the guide! how did you do step no 4?

Francisco Gutiérrez
    Participant

Very easy, take in consideration that without compressing the resulting file will have the same MB as the drive capacity, 32Gb in this case, after comrpession 10 Gb.

1. download ubuntu image from ubuntu
    2. I recorded the image in windows using Universal USB installer in a USB
    3. Boot as said entering the bios (boot override)
    4. Open “disks” in Ubuntu
    5. Backup everyhting like this tutorial said

You are welcome

flipflap
    Participant

@francisco, thank you for the help!

flipflap
    Participant

@francisco,

need your help again. do you have drivers for windows 10 including touchscreen? can you please upload it so i could copy the drivers?

thank you in advance!

flipflap
    Participant

flipflap
    Participant

camera drivers does not work. please post link where i can download camera drivers. thanks

Kuba
    Participant

Can anyone help me find firmware for win10 in x80 pro (E3E8)? Teclast released them in official site, but link to onedrive doesn’t work anymore

Marvin
    Participant

Hello, I have a similar problem the command window pops up and I get this. Please help ?

I had this problem. I found the solution from another thread and it’s kinda stupid – You have to rename the usb-drive as WINPE. Also, you HAVE to format the usb- drive as FaT32 in Windows. I formatted that in Mac and it didn’t work.

THANKS A LOT. It’s working.

Giovanni
    Participant

Hi, I had a similar error and I tried with the files from the official teclast website and it finally worked. The files are 8.3 gigabytes so you might need an other pendrive with 16 gb capacity. http://www.teclast.com/en/firmware/

Hi, I found the OneDrive link but it says that the user reached the share limit.
    Could you upload it on another host, please?

EZbook 3 Pro BIOS modder - find my work here
    If you want to tag me, my username is thegiolly

Elitenri
    Participant

Only android. please help me, i want windows back

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

vincenzo
    Participant

But I also have this tablet in doing the Windows recovery I know I’ve missed a few steps so during recovery I got stuck at 55% and then after several attempts I reboot alone but without leaving anything I downloaded the firmware but Does not make me do recovery anymore it only works Android what do you suggest to do? I urgently need a response thanks

vincenzo
    Participant

Finally I succeeded

Francisco Gutiérrez
    Participant

I really don’t know did you save your windows key? did you make a backup (dd) of the disk?

If yes to the first download windows usb installation from microsoft and install it booting from the usb. You can always ask microsoft to give you a new key in their phone number if you don’t backup the key.

If yes on the second:  boot ubuntu and restore the disk partition.

Brian Robinson
    Participant

I have a different problem. My Teclast X80 Pro won’t boot up into Android any more—even though Android is in UEFI as boot #1. No way can I get OUT of windows. (I’ve looked all over the web, believe me.) The Power-Volume Down button does nothing, so a factory reset isn’t available to me. It looks to me like THIS method only reloads the Windows side of things.

Any suggestions? Will the 8.3G files Boi’s linked to on the Teclast site do the trick?

Thanks in advance.

Brian Robinson
    Participant

Oops, never mind. I figured it out. Feel free to delete this, it’s in the wrong forum, embarrassingly enough.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password