[Tutorial/Download] Teclast X80 Pro Windows 10 reset

[Tutorial/Download] Teclast X80 Pro Windows 10 reset

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X80 Series [Tutorial/Download] Teclast X80 Pro Windows 10 reset

This topic contains 37 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  kevinbolt 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

John Byrne
    Participant

Hi, I have a Teclast X80 Pro. I reset the unit but it got to 55% and stopped. Now it doesnt get past the front dual boot screen.

I know I should have backed up everything first but I didn’t. Idiot.

Can I re-install the Windows 10 and Android 5 software to take the unit back to factory default state?

I have downloaded the Windows 10 and Android Files and understand the procedure…but will this re-install everything back to original state?

I have tried to use a OTG Micro USB hub and a USB keyboard and a USB flash drive (created from the 4 Windows files) but it doesn’t work.

Is there a recommended powered USB hub that I could use to power the unit, keyboard and the flash drive to do this job? The OTG Micro USB hub does not seem to have enough power to allow the flash drive to be recognised in the UEFI settings page.

Thanks and hoping someone can help as the unit was perfect before I messed with it!

John.

John Byrne
    Participant

I’ve unzipped the four rar files into one. A lot of the files overwrite, I guess they add to each other…?

Can anyone confirm the file size of the finished bundle before I write to a USB boot disk please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

John Byrne
    Participant

Hi, can anyone host or link me to an alternative site to obtain the 4 windows rar files as the Teclast Website download is not working anymore please?

John Byrne
    Participant

Well I sussed my way through and with the help of Boi on here got it all working.

The important parts to realise is DONT use a SD Card in a USB adaptor or stick but use a Flashdrive 16GB and make sure its formatted FAT32.

HTH.

Rob
    Participant

Can somebody please help me with the E6E9 files….
    I’ve been downloading it with jdownloader but all the files are broken….

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dFEeKPb

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nie
    Participant

kevinbolt
    Participant

hi all, managed to get a baidu account and got the official firmware from the chinese teclast site. havent had any success as of yet but if someone does, please let us know how. thanks
    <pre id=”chromeclipboard” class=”selectable”>https://mega.nz/#F!95UEiDzD

kevinbolt
    Participant

decryption key
    <pre id=”chromeclipboard” class=”selectable”>!ye60VKUkm0HmSZNWFeEi0Q

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password