Was I wrong to order the ezbk pro 3?

Was I wrong to order the ezbk pro 3?

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series Was I wrong to order the ezbk pro 3?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Aris Superidis
    Participant

just do not open the door, he will leave a note, ignore the note, It gets send back.

ask seller your notebook did not arrive if they can credit you back or …

Isn’t it risky to do it when I haven’t paid with PayPal? What if they don’t refund me or try to give me credit in their store? I can’t anything then without PayPal.. Or can I? At least I’ve paid for the delivery insurance.

Chupa
    Participant

then you are good, just let it bounce back
    or if in doubt ask them before but sending back is often an expensive and long process.
    The auto return to sender is always the fastest and safest way and the insurance should even vover that since the delivery could not be archived.
    just relax when it comes back to china they normally ask if you want resend or refund it happens everyday.
    had one a few weeks ago, stupid delivery company, so it went back.

you need to wait up the delivery deadline 30 to 50 days depends and the just file your claim.
    do some research how your company handles claims.

I had over 350 orders at ali 25% needed intervention I won I got my money back or reduced as i wanted in all but 2 cases were it was below 10$ and I got screwed. Can live with these odds
    GB is a little different you have to argue a bit more in a professional way and most you can work something out that will work for you and them

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Aris Superidis
    Participant

then you are good, just let it bounce back
    or if in doubt ask them before but sending back is often an expensive and long process.
    The auto return to sender is always the fastest and safest way and the insurance should even vover that since the delivery could not be archived.
    just relax when it comes back to china they normally ask if you want resend or refund it happens everyday.
    had one a few weeks ago, stupid delivery company, so it went back.

you need to wait up the delivery deadline 30 to 50 days depends and the just file your claim.
    do some research how your company handles claims.

I had over 350 orders at ali 25% needed intervention I won I got my money back or reduced as i wanted in all but 2 cases were it was below 10$ and I got screwed. Can live with these odds
    GB is a little different you have to argue a bit more in a professional way and most you can work something out that will work for you and them

So you think it’s possible to get a full refund from GearBest since I paid with a debit card? Thanks for replying again

Chupa
    Participant

yes, since the item is unopened and unused you will get full refund maybe minus shipping and insurance  fee

I  just read the the jumper x4 has now an IPS maybe that would be the one for you.

P.s. next time use paypal – i use nothing else because of the additional coverage.

Need Help?
    1981 soldered my first Sinclair computer 1K, tapedeck * 1984 build and sold IBM clones 8Mhz, 512K, 20MB HDD * 2018 messing with ultrabooks

Aris Superidis
    Participant

Chupa I asked GearBest to cancel the order(hoping just in case that they would) and of course the refused and told me this:

“Please kindly note that in case you refuse to receive the parcel, the package may get destroyed by the shipping company and not returned to us. In this case there will be no compensation.”

I assume they’re bluffing? Also even in the case this happens, aren’t I covered by their “shipping insurance”?

Chupa
    Participant

HAHAHA
    what companies will they ship with? TNT? Suicide Express?
    Tell them you made a mistake and ordered the wrong model, it should have been the Jumper X4.

If they would kindly change the order to the x4 and send it out when the 3 pro returns.
    Say this should not be a problem since they guarantee a return on an unopened product.

JUMPER EZbook X4 Laptop 14.0 inch IPS Screen
    – SILVER 274846201
    Intel Gemini Lake N4100 Windows 10 Home Version
    Brand: Jumper Ask a question
    Presale Price: €285.45
    JUL 25
    Presale Starts
    AUG 30
    Presale Ends
    https://www.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_009340600116.html?wid=1433363

maybe chris has even a cupon

Need Help?

Aris Superidis
    Participant

Yeah the problem is that I don’t want to buy a laptop from China. I’ll one from Greece. It’s imported from China I think kinda like the Thomson laptop you’ve mentioned in another post, but at least I don’t have to deal with Gearbest again. Besides the x4 is 100 euros more expensive and my budget is quite strict.
    Look at the specs in the images:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Aris Superidis
    Participant

Actually is just saw that the laptop I said doesn’t have ac wifi so I’m not going to get it.. I really don’t what to buy at this point. I don’t wanna risk with a Chinese laptop again but I’m not finding anything good in Greece.. Nor anything good on certfied refurbished laptops on Amazon.. Do you have anything to suggest me Chupa that is not from China, has at least 4 gb of ram, ac wifi, maybe an ssd or at least an ssd slot

Aris Superidis
    Participant
    sportnok
    Participant

That Fusion5 doesn’t look like it has IPS screen.

Aris Superidis
    Participant

That Fusion5 doesn’t look like it has IPS screen.

It doesn’t have an IPS screen but I guess I’d settle with that since you get from the US and not China and you don’t have to deal with Gearbest.

Chupa
    Participant

4GB ram
    no ssd slot
    <span class=”a-list-item”>Intel Atom Cherrytrail Quadcore Processor</span> is from 2 years ago
    you get the same crap for under 150$ at china, where this is from too

no body buys this anymore

Need Help?

Peter
    Participant

My Ezbook 3 Pro V4 works flawlessly, can’t see any of the problems.

Winnie
    Participant

My book works fine too for nearly one year now….and if there will occurr the battery-problem in the future we got lots of tips in the forum wich battery to buy and how to install it. So….don´t worry too much….I thing it´s normal: If you buy cheap with the risk of “no” usable warranty there might be problems…but in my opinion the battery-problem is solvable…At least my ezbook works great for the money and I would buy it again !!

Chupa
    Participant

yes the v4 was the best but if you buy now it will be a total different pc with different components and a different internal layout

Need Help?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar