What watt USB Type C charger for F6 Pro?

What watt USB Type C charger for F6 Pro?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Teclast F6 Pro What watt USB Type C charger for F6 Pro?

This topic contains 51 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  mister_tb 5 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

pipolitoto
    Participant

I leave some photos, i just tell us, i have not just test all the functions in debian 9, and android 7 for x86, or CM for x86.

For example on debian and android touchpad, empreinte, accelerometer,  isn’t functionnal>

I had not test bluetooth, and wifi, ethernet is good with cable or 4G in connexion partage.

most people will use these configuration will do dectect prolems>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Winston
    Participant

Thanks for the X86 info, I’ll give it a try later this weekend.

Tres apprécié. Merci pour avoir pris le temps pour expliquer

seeb
    Participant

Comment a tu copier le ssd 128go sur un 256 go! avais tu un adaptateur ssd NGFF M2 pour le faire?

pipolitoto
    Participant

Bonjour SEEB,

Plusieurs solutions sont possibles, mais la plus fiable de mon point de vue est:

J’ai commencé à partir de l’installation d’origine de faire une Maj de w10, puis avec l’outil de w10,  j’ai créer une image du disque 128 Go, et un disque de réparation (faut compter une 30 de Go sur DVD ou DD, je préfère les DVD 4,7Go).

J’ai remplacé le SSD 128 par le 256 Go, j’ai démarré le pc avec le disque de réparation et à la demande de l’image créee j’ai introduis les DVD dans l’ordre demandée.

Ainsi j’ai retrouvé mon W10 Maj tel que sur le 128 Go.

Je conseille à tous ceux qui ont des tablettes, pc 2en 1, pc (sous Windows), des déballage de leur produit de faire une image du DD existant et un disque de réparation avec les outils du panneau de configuration de W10 (qui est le même que W7) et de conserver ces supports durant toute la durée de vie de votre produit.

Avec cette méthode vous pourrez toujours retomber sur vos pattes quelques soient les manipulations malheureuses.

C’est ma façon de procéder, le clonage de disque étant pas toujours concluant.

seeb
    Participant

ok, j’ai bien créé l’ image du disque 128 Go, ensuite J’ai remplacé le SSD 128 par le 256 Go, j’ai démarré le PC fait la procédure et bien je me retrouve avec mon W10 que sur 128 Go. bizarre je n’est pas la totalité du disque dur de mes 256Go

pipolitoto
    Participant

Bonsoir,

C’est normal, car la partie restante n’a pas de format.

Il faut donc avec l’outils de gestion des disques de w10, dans de panneau de configuration, sur l espace restant, créer une nouvelle partition de la taille souhaitée en NTFS, ainsi tu auras un disque de 256 Go avec 2 partitions de 128 Go qu’il sera possible de moduler la taille de l’un par rapport a l’autre à volonté, et en tenant compte des contraintes du partitionneur de W10.

Je pense que c’est possible, personnellement j’utilise une clé bootable ubuntu et partitionne avec GPARTED.

Olly
    Participant

Hey all,

I am successfully powering the Teclast F6 Pro via a USB-C power delivery adapter from Amazon UK as I type. I’m using the KFD USB-C 45w charger and it works like a charm. However, it does have a bad reputation for some reason… maybe look for another similar model?

Crucially, make sure your USB-C adapter supports ALL of the following voltages and AT LEAST the same amperage or higher.
    – 20v 2.25a
    – 15v 3a
    – 14.5v 3a
    – 12v 3a

Note the Teclast only charges at 12v, but, if your adapter does not support higher voltages then it is not compliant with the correct USB-C standard. Hope this helps!

Erik
    Participant

I see that the original non-usb  charger is 12V 2A

But 3A is needed via USB?

There are so many 12V2A chargers for sale. I find few 12V3A ones, so thank you for the links and pics.

BTW are the charging times similar to using original charger?

pipolitoto
    Participant

Hello,

I buy and test KFD AC DC adaptator model A45A-TYPE-C.

The charge on usB-C port is ok.

AC input: 100 – 240 vac output: 5v 2A, 9v 2A, 12v 2A, 14v5 2A, 15v 3A, 20v 2,25A.

Olly
    Participant

I see that the original non-usb charger is 12V 2A But 3A is needed via USB? There are so many 12V2A chargers for sale. I find few 12V3A ones, so thank you for the links and pics. BTW are the charging times similar to using original charger?

You don’t “need” to go higher, no. But it is definitely recommended to go for proper USB-C PD spec. Think about how much your laptop costs vs how much more you would need to spend on a good quality power adapter with over-volt and over-current protection. Is it worth sacrificing a few dollars/pounds for the risk?

Wizzard
    Participant

i just receive myF6 PRO, and i upgrade the ssd (256 go) and put on a multi boot win10/android 7.1/debian9 and refind to choose the OS at the beginning.

For charge with usbc port, i found a charger ok is sell by LIDL in France. The reference is SILVERCREST SULS 5A1 (18 euros) :

input 100-240 vac 50/60hz. output=3,6 – 6,5vcc 3A , 6,5 – 9vcc 2A , 9 – 12vcc1,5A. 4 exit usb normal and 1usb quick-charge (green) which i connect usb/usb-c F6 pro.

on Linux, windows and android the progress is on the screen. excuse my English i am French.

Thanks for the tip, this one seems to be a good value for the price, I just ordered one 🙂

Wizzard
    Participant

Which cable are you using to charge using that Lidl charger? I tried normal micro USB with type C adapter and also the one from OnePlus 5T dash charger and it does not seem to charge.

edit: my fault, I did not notice your second post about this charger 🙂

Igor
    Participant

Blitzwolf  45W EU Type-C 1 Port PD Charger charging a bit faster then regular charger, and also I found Nillkin duos car charger with pretty much same specs, works fine for those who need it.

Anthony
    Participant

I would like to dispute this. My Teclast laptop has and will charge over lower USB C voltages. I have verified this with an 18W USB C adapter that supports 9v at 2A or 5v 2a. The laptop charges, but slowly (about 7W). I’m not sure if it was using the 9v rail or the 5v rail, but definitely not the 12v rail.

I also tried to charge my teclast F6 Pro over one of the USB C ports on my Mi Notebook Pro. It was charging, but once again, slowly. I think it was using the 5v rail because of its charge.

Voltages above 12v ARE NOT NEEDED. the teclast laptop WILL NOT USE any voltage above 12v.

Also, just because a USB C adapter does not support all the PD voltages, DOES NOT MEAN that it is not USB PD spec compliant. By default, if the power adapter supports all voltages, but the host device (the device that you plug into) does not support PD, the power adapter will ONLY output 5v 2a. 5v 2a is the ‘default’ voltage, UNLESS devices negotiate for different power reuirements. For example, a lot of USB C Power banks don’t support the 20v output. Does that mean that it instantly isn’t PD compliant? Of course not.

fra
    Participant

no way to force usb port ask for 12v from charger? i have some good fast chargers (quick chargers, no PD), and i wouldn’t like to buy another one.

maybe some bios setting?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password