X4 touch screen not working after fresh install of win10

X4 touch screen not working after fresh install of win10

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Core M Tablets (X1,X2 and Teclast X3) X4 touch screen not working after fresh install of win10

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian
    Participant

Hi,

My X4 touch screen is not working. Anyway to resolve this?

tradevelopers
    Participant

here with same problem

Toby
    Participant

I posted some driver download links in the comments here… https://techtablets.com/2019/05/teclast-x4-hands-on-review/

Daan
    Participant

Go to device manager and let it search for drivers online, it will work.

So it did for my X6 pro and found the touch driver online.

Sebastian
    Participant

Thanks. I downloaded the drivers that Toby provide and its fine now.

Paulo Jorge Oliveira
    Participant

Hello! I have the same problem I downloaded the drives but I was only able to install goodix, the kionix I can not know which device that controls. now the touch works but even after calibate when I touch it looks like the screen is inverted, I touch the bottom of the screen and the touch appears at the top. can you can help. do i need to install the other drive?

Send image of mi device manenger

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mike
    Participant

AFAIK adding the kionix drivers as Sensor I/O device should work. Once you get it installed/visible in dm and the screen is still inverted you might have to tweak a registry key. If so, search for “kionix & inverted screen”.

JJ
    Participant

Hi i have the Problem that my Touchscreen ist inverted, i was looking for kionix & inverted screen

in google and tryed to set different codes in the registry like:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\ROOT\SENSOR\0000\Device Parameters\kxfusion]”orientation”=hex:00,00,01,00,00,00,02

but nothing changed. The touch commands are top and down inverted.

How to solve those problem?

Bob
    Participant
    <span class=”tlid-translation translation” lang=”en”><span class=”” title=””>Hello everyone I encountered the same problem as some of you, the touch screen of my teclast x4 did not work, I installed goodix and kionix from the forum but it continues to be reversed, does anyone have a workable solution to propose to me?</span>
    <span class=”” title=””>Thanks a lot.</span></span>
    Skydive004
    Participant

Hi guys. Had the same problem after reinstalling Windows 10. I got the original image of the ssd.

And was able to extract all drivers with Double Driver.

I also converted the full original image (untouched) to Acronis format.

Links in Attachment.

So, I hope that I was able to help and would be very happy to receive feedback.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Van Reyes
    Participant

Hi guys. Had the same problem after reinstalling Windows 10. I got the original image of the ssd. And was able to extract all drivers with Double Driver. I also extracted the complete original (untouched) image into the Acronis format. Links in Attachment. So, I hope that I was able to help and would be very happy to receive feedback.

I can’t thank you enough!!! My problem was fixed!

Arif
    Participant

Hi I just downloaded the files, how I have to use them? I had to change the ssd of my teclast x4 and than installed windows 10 but the touch screen doesnt work.

Arif
    Participant

Hi guys. Had the same problem after reinstalling Windows 10. I got the original image of the ssd. And was able to extract all drivers with Double Driver. I also extracted the complete original (untouched) image into the Acronis format. Links in Attachment. So, I hope that I was able to help and would be very happy to receive feedback.

I can’t thank you enough!!! My problem was fixed!

Hi I just downloaded the files, how I have to use them? I had to change the ssd of my teclast x4 and than installed windows 10 but the touch screen doesnt work.

Skydive004
    Participant

First of all, unzip the file with Winrar or e.g. Zip

Small file: Double Driver and Driver

Start the dd.exe program with admin rights
    Click: Restore
    CLICK: Locate Backup
    Click: Other location and navigate to folder Backup, X4 07.10.2020 14-35-36
    Click: OK
    Select: GoodixTouchDriver Device and click: Restore Now
    (Info: Better, select all drivers and click restore, better performance. Video Play)

15 GB file
    Unzip file
    This is now the complete original image of the ssd in ACRONIS format
    Create a boot USB stick with the original Acronis Boot Immage. (RUFUS)
    Download of Aconis True Image Web Side(30 day free trail)
    Boot Acronis from the USB stick on your X4 and follow the program under RESTORE Complet Partition.
    Select source, backup image (15GB) what is stored on an external USB drive. (Ext. USB HDD or SSD or stick)

I hope that I could continue to help.
    Further questions, feel free to contact me on Skype at Skydive004

Emilio
    Participant

Hello,

Do you use a stylus? I’ve bought a Teclast T6 and, apparently, It doesn’t work because of the drivers.

Thanks in advance.

Emilio

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar