X98_PLUS_and_3G_android_5.1_mirek190_v3.0 rom

X98_PLUS_and_3G_android_5.1_mirek190_v3.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion X98_PLUS_and_3G_android_5.1_mirek190_v3.0 rom

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    mirek
    Participant

Facebook does not start for me and about tablet/status crashes process com.android.phone. Otherwise seems ok. Thanks for you effort.

Thanks I will fix that.

btw

Facebook not work on v86 devices for some time ( funny on x86_64 bit works … )  …. you need to use older compatible version .

mirek
    Participant

Is there a away to get rid of the aweful volume control and print-screen from the actionbutton menu? Awesome work by the way!

Yes – in next version i will make possibility to use 3 -5 or 6 buttons.

mirek
    Participant

A5C6

Maybe i add to next release ..

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

I just flashed this ROM into my A5C8, clean install. Seems ok, but I haven’t installed apps yet.

I was hoping the 5 seconds wake up lag on the Android solved with this ROM, but unfortunately it still lags when waking up from screen off, as discussed in this post:

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/lagging-wakeup-on-android-solution/

Probably firmware issue?  But it is not laggy in Windows.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Mirek, I did not even consider converting my A5C6 to dual boot until you posted your rom. Our options are growing, if only we had 128 GB. I only have 20 GB free with windows only.

Max

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

Hi Mirek, could you kindly add exFAT and NTFS support in the next release?

Thanks a lot!

Richard Steel
    Participant

I’m getting a lot of errors running the bat file. Specifically data\chgcolor.exe is not a recognised command and more importantly data\fastboot.exe isn’t either. I’m probably doing something trivially wrong, any ideas?

Teijo Santala
    Participant

Facebook does not start for me and about tablet/status crashes process com.android.phone. Otherwise seems ok. Thanks for you effort.

Thanks I will fix that. btw Facebook not work on v86 devices for some time ( funny on x86_64 bit works … ) …. you need to use older compatible version .

Thanks, i installed one of the 70.x alphas from apk mirror and that seems to work ok.

CpA
    Participant

I’m getting a lot of errors running the bat file. Specifically data\chgcolor.exe is not a recognised command and more importantly data\fastboot.exe isn’t either. I’m probably doing something trivially wrong, any ideas?

Maybe you have extracted everything in the same folder, but it is not correct.

Maybe you are using an old version of zip software. Install the last 7zip version and try again.

It must have subfolders on the extraction. Also extract it on the root C: folder…

Diego Ñeco Valeiras Rodriguez
    Participant

Answers for most questions : – my flash tool not remove windows – my flash has possible make clean instal of android or dirty instalation ( not removing windows ) Please read descriptions aftet run my flash tool.

Hi Mirek .
    RECOMMEND after pressing the .bat
    option 1 or option 2 .
    I have the tablet, which I just came from China , did not do anything , bios , or another room .
    Thank you.

Bram Pribadi
    Participant

Regarding the wake up lag time in Android that happens to some of us including me, I noticed something today, that the screen wake up response is not laggy when the tablet is charging / connected to charger. When I disconnect the charger, the 5-10 secs lag time is back. Seems like something to do with power setting. So, hopefully something that can be easily fixed in Android, and no need to fix the BIOS.

mirek
    Participant

NOT run it as administrator.

Stapo101
    Participant

I flashed the new ROM on my dual boot last night.  It works well and also allowed me to unroot using SuperSU and successfully install “Good Work” (needed for work email).  Unfortunatley, it doesn’t stop Good Work crashing the way it used to on the stock ROM.

However, I notice that the initial dual boot splash screen is no longer there.  When I switch on the tablet it boots in to whichever OS was last used (Win10 or Android).  Am I missing something?

Thanks

Fat
    Participant

Twrp from this thread works with few exceptions (menu buttons at the bottom)

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/viper4android-twrp/

Fat
    Participant

Thanks MIREK Works out of the box, made a little donation Which TWRP works with this ROM? Where can I download it?

Twrp from this thread works with few exceptions ( menu buttons at the bottom)

http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/viper4android-twrp/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar