X98_PLUS_and_3G_android_5.1_mirek190_v3.0 rom

X98_PLUS_and_3G_android_5.1_mirek190_v3.0 rom

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion X98_PLUS_and_3G_android_5.1_mirek190_v3.0 rom

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Rogodra
    Participant

@mirek190, a new version V1.04_20160408 for A6C9, if you could make a version of your ROM with this version you appreciate it all.

Changes according to readme.txt:

V1.04版改善内容:

1、修复选择阿拉伯语会报错的问题;

2、添加intel关于此平台最新的Patch,优化及提升系统稳定性和兼容性;

—————————————————————————————

X98 Plus 3G (A6C9)-双系统-Android5.1-V1.03版固件:首版本发布;

English:

V1.04 version Improvement:

1, select Arabic repair will complain of problems;

2, add intel on this platform, the latest Patch, optimize and enhance system stability and compatibility;

————————————————– ————————————-

X98 Plus 3G (A6C9) – Dual System -Android5.1-V1.03 firmware version: first release;

MEGA download link: https://mega.nz/#!m9ZBQb5Q!eirna9y5Hb0g6cUGjFVSHpKuqAKmTAKI6Lg54b_SQYc

Thanks for your work.

Edit: I know you’re busy, when you have time if you can you really appreciate. Thank you!

Brian
    Participant

After the Mirek upgrade, I stiil have a dual boot functionality and am asked which OS I would like to boot to.

The location function in Android never worked on mine prior to the Mirek upgrade.
    Apparently my model X98 Plus 3G (A6C9) does not have GPS, and can only use locate services via network services. I use a separate Bluetooth GPS receiver which is accurate to within 2M.
    In android I can use an NTFS formatted 64GB sd card which I have full of films and videos.
    However, Windows will not see any SD cards at all. Not Mireks fault, something to do with a windows update that took place!
    Not entirely bothered though, as I use the online Microsoft OneDrive for storage in Windows.
    The ability to read SD cards in windows would be nice, but not essential.

Rogodra
    Participant

After the Mirek upgrade, I stiil have a dual boot functionality and am asked which OS I would like to boot to. The location function in Android never worked on mine prior to the Mirek upgrade. Apparently my model X98 Plus 3G (A6C9) does not have GPS, and can only use locate services via network services. I use a separate Bluetooth GPS receiver which is accurate to within 2M. In android I can use an NTFS formatted 64GB sd card which I have full of films and videos. However, Windows will not see any SD cards at all. Not Mireks fault, something to do with a windows update that took place! Not entirely bothered though, as I use the online Microsoft OneDrive for storage in Windows. The ability to read SD cards in windows would be nice, but not essential.

The GPS location is an error Teclast official version V1.03, I do not know if the latest version V1.04 is solved.

If you install these drivers on windows you can read the card on windows, reading speed is lower, but it works, I spend the same.
    http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/x98-plus-trickstips/page/7/#post-25100

Brian
    Participant

Do you know which version of Windows SD card drivers I need?

Rogodra
    Participant

Do you know which version of Windows SD card drivers I need?

Those who are at the end of the post I linked you, I use those. Attached image.

Remember to disable Driver Signature feature of Windows. Follow the instructions that post.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Brian
    Participant

I followed your link, and can see what it is trying to do.But, when I get to the page linking the drivers, I can only download some ‘malware’ called DriverBoost.exe.

I am not particularly happy about running some third party software that can access and change my registry settings.
    So for now, I will stick with the later crap dumpsd.sys and sdbus.sys in Windows (v10.0.10586.0).

Rogodra
    Participant

You do not have to enter the web driversfordownload. At the end of the post there is a Attachments with drivers.

http://techtablets.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/sdbus.inf_amd64_509acf961ce0c619.zip

Brian
    Participant

Sorry, my mistake.

Thank you for drivers.
    I will try install now.

NO. Just constantly get the message ‘Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date’.
    I have even uninstalled the device, but on reboot it appears back, with the windows 10 drivers.

Ben
    Participant

After upgrading to Windows 10 Build 1511, Windows did not recognize my SD card. To fix this, I had to go to device manager, right click on Firmware and update it. When updated, it now showed Teclast Firmware. The updated firmware (bios, I think) made the SD card work for me.

(I have the A5C8 model.)

Brian
    Participant

Hi Ben,

I did the same and indeed Windows downloaded a firmware update and now shows firmware as Teclast System Firmware.
    But I still cannot see SD cards in Windows (no problem in Android).

I have been in touch with Teclast and they are going to send me an updated ROM image?
    I will wait and see what I receive.

Brian.

Ben
    Participant

@Brian, have you tried  reseting the bios to default settings? I think I did that in all my fiddling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi. I’ve just flashed with 3.0, resizing partitions. Everything went fine, but now Im stuck in Android, I can’t change to Windows. It doesn’t shows when I turn the tablet on nor when I trie to change from Android. What can I do for install Windows again or, if it is installed, have back acess to it. Model A6C7. Gratefull since now, guys.

Gal
    Participant

I’m confused. If I want to keep Windows and want to repartition Android to 10GB..
    In the flash tool it says I will lose Windows .. so.. How do I get Windows back then?

Sam Husa
    Participant

Hi Mirek

my android was working until  I changed language to arabic and now it  keeps tell me it cannot work android. I have downloaded the file you posted for tablet X98 Plus on my pc. Can you tell me how to load file to tablet?. My windows side on tablwt works fine only android is messed up..Thanks, Sam android>

Thanks

Rogodra
    Participant

Hi Mirek my android was working until I changed language to arabic and now it keeps tell me it cannot work android. I have downloaded the file you posted for tablet X98 Plus on my pc. Can you tell me how to load file to tablet?. My windows side on tablwt works fine only android is messed up..Thanks, Sam android> Thanks

If you do a CLEAN INSTALL (option 2) will surely solve the problem. On the first page it is explained how to do it.

Only installs android again, windows remains intact.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar