YEPO 737A running Jumper EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios

YEPO 737A running Jumper EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series YEPO 737A running Jumper EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Hodin
    Participant

Hi all,

Currently running latest EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios on my Yepo 737A with no issues. Original Bios was locked with no options so decided to ask Yepo for a full unlocked bios with no success for a couple of months now, so decided to flash myself the bios with the Jumper bios (v4) that share similar hardware.

I now have a full unlocked bios. Flashed it with UEFI shell from a dumped bios from this forum and AMI Bios APTIO V tools ^^

As I suspected, Bios was already configured with different hardwares from motherboard manufacturer and needed only a few tweaks to get all components working (you can choose different touchpads or other hardwares within the bios accordingly to your motherboard components, etc…)

I installed a Transcend TS128GMTS400S SSD inside with a fresh Windows 10 that is activated from oem Yepo bios keys…

Will probably tweak the Bios file with a new logo of my own because I got that Jumper one that hurts a few ^^

I also downloaded all drivers and tools for the 737A to my google drive from different places (very hard to find everything from china and other manufacturers) here : 737A_DRIVERS  (probably most of them working also for the Jumper EZbook 3 pro). The BIOS folder contains tool and bios dumps to flash the original Yepo or Jumper revisions from UEFI Shell (DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISKS !!! If you don’t know what i am talking about, just don’t do it !)

Picture1

Picture2

Regards ^^

And sorry for my english, i’m french ^^

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hodin
    Participant

Hi all,

Currently running latest EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios on my Yepo 737A with no issues. Original Bios was locked with no options so decided to ask Yepo for a full unlocked bios with no success for a couple of months now, so decided to flash myself the bios with the Jumper bios (v4) that share similar hardware.

I now have a full unlocked bios. Flashed it with EFI shell from a dumped bios from this forum and AMI Bios APTIO V tools ^^

As I suspected, Bios was already configured with different hardwares from motherboard manufacturer and needed only a few tweaks to get all components working (you can choose different touchpads or other hardwares within the bios accordingly to your motherboard components, etc…)

I installed a Transcend TS128GMTS400S SSD inside with a fresh Windows 10 that is activated from oem Yepo bios keys…

Will probably tweak the Bios file with a new logo of my own because I got that Jumper one that hurts a few ^^

I also downloaded all drivers and tools for the 737A to my google drive from different places (very hard to find everything from china and other manufacturers) here : 737A_DRIVERS

WARNING WITH BIOS FOLDER : Do it at your own risks… I am not responsible if you don’t know how to flash a bios correctly.

Regards…

Sorry for my bad english, I’m french…

Attachments:
    Hodin
    Participant

I post again because my posts are vanishing from here…

———-

Hi all,

I now have a full unlocked bios. Flashed it with EFI shell from a dumped bios from this forum and AMI Bios APTIO V tools ^^

I also downloaded all drivers and tools for the 737A to my google drive from different places (very hard to find everything from china and other manufacturers) here : 737A_DRIVERS

WARNING WITH BIOS FOLDER : Do it at your own risks… Won’t be responsible if you don’t know how to flash a bios file correctly.

Attachments:
    joe321
    Participant

Hi Hodin, thx for sharing this very useful  information… I will try to flash my ezbook 3 pro ver 4s (locked bios and laggy keyboard) tomorrow…Btw I had Yepo 737A and it was a really  nice laptop except the battery wasnt as good and plastic build wasnt on the level of the jumper, but it was really cheap…

Hodin
    Participant

Hi Hodin, thx for sharing this very useful information… I will try to flash my ezbook 3 pro ver 4s (locked bios and laggy keyboard) tomorrow…Btw I had Yepo 737A and it was a really nice laptop except the battery wasnt as good and plastic build wasnt on the level of the jumper, but it was really cheap…

You are welcome ^^ If you need help, PM me for it… I agree, Yepo overall quality is a bit under Jumper but price was more aggressive. I modded my Yepo with copper and NT-H1 thermal paste and disabled PL1.

I am looking for a Jumper P313R replacement battery on the web, but with no luck for the moment. Cannot find a reseller for it. Will look for chinese factory and if they can sell parts in a few days… Need to find it first ^^

Regards

juan
    Participant

Hi Hodin, thx for sharing this very useful information… I will try to flash my ezbook 3 pro ver 4s (locked bios and laggy keyboard) tomorrow…Btw I had Yepo 737A and it was a really nice laptop except the battery wasnt as good and plastic build wasnt on the level of the jumper, but it was really cheap…

Really interesting post.  Joe which version its your Jumper?

juan
    Participant

Hi all, Currently running latest EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios on my Yepo 737A with no issues. Original Bios was locked with no options so decided to ask Yepo for a full unlocked bios with no success for a couple of months now, so decided to flash myself the bios with the Jumper bios (v4) that share similar hardware. I now have a full unlocked bios. Flashed it with UEFI shell from a dumped bios from this forum and AMI Bios APTIO V tools ^^ As I suspected, Bios was already configured with different hardwares from motherboard manufacturer and needed only a few tweaks to get all components working (you can choose different touchpads or other hardwares within the bios accordingly to your motherboard components, etc…) I installed a Transcend TS128GMTS400S SSD inside with a fresh Windows 10 that is activated from oem Yepo bios keys… Will probably tweak the Bios file with a new logo of my own because I got that Jumper one that hurts a few ^^ I also downloaded all drivers and tools for the 737A to my google drive from different places (very hard to find everything from china and other manufacturers) here : 737A_DRIVERS (probably most of them working also for the Jumper EZbook 3 pro). The BIOS folder contains tool and bios dumps to flash the original Yepo or Jumper revisions from UEFI Shell (DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISKS !!! If you don’t know what i am talking about, just don’t do it !) Picture1 Picture2 Regards ^^ And sorry for my english, i’m french ^^

Dont understand where you find the dumped bios.

joe321
    Participant

Today I sold my jumper so no flashing  report from me. But will probably order another one… 🙂

Juha Pirinen
    Participant

Have to ask before I do anything…

I have V4.5 ezbook 3 pro, so it has this very annoying keyboard lag, and no power limit settings.

And this “jumper.rom” is from the V4? So no keyboard lag? So I can flash it and my keyboard problems are gone and power limit setting as a bonus.

EDIT: now I’m confused, which one is the right for my ezbook, jumper.rom or the other one?

Moe
    Participant

Did anybody flash the unlocked Bios to an ezbook pro 3 V5 yet and can report?

labik
    Participant

@Holdin, is it possible to make a one file BIOS to Yepo 737A (includes all driver hardware to 737a) with core from EZbook 3 Pro v4?

If not, could you make tutorial how to reflash yepo bios to  bios from EZbook 3 Pro v4 + how to install all needed hardware drivers?

Hodin
    Participant

@Holdin, is it possible to make a one file BIOS to Yepo 737A (includes all driver hardware to 737a) with core from EZbook 3 Pro v4? If not, could you make tutorial how to reflash yepo bios to bios from EZbook 3 Pro v4 + how to install all needed hardware drivers?

Look at my 737A_DRIVERS folder… All is there… BIOS + drivers…

Hodin
    Participant

Have to ask before I do anything… I have V4.5 ezbook 3 pro, so it has this very annoying keyboard lag, and no power limit settings. And this “jumper.rom” is from the V4? So no keyboard lag? So I can flash it and my keyboard problems are gone and power limit setting as a bonus. EDIT: now I’m confused, which one is the right for my ezbook, jumper.rom or the other one?

If your bios is starting with “JUMPER10x.P8.WP313R” , you can flash the bios in my drive folder… jumper.rom is the same but just renamed to have less typo when flashing…

bernd1
    Participant

EZBook 3 Pro v4 and Yepo 737A V4 have the same EMMC: SanDisk DF4064 EMMC

Both Notebooks come from the same productline. Both have identical BIOS No. in the newest versions. YEPO Bios is open.

If there is any different, it could be the camera. In some forums I read about 1M resolution EZBOOK 3 and 0.3 M resolution YEPO 737A.

I never had a keyboard lag. With my YEPO, from Gearbest, I am fully satisfied.

JesDoias
    Participant

Which notebook has better battery? Yepo 737a or ezbook 3 pro?

EDIT: nvm, i found that yepo has 8000mah 3.7V and ezbook has 9600mah 3.7v which is 20% bigger.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar