YEPO 737A running Jumper EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios

YEPO 737A running Jumper EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series YEPO 737A running Jumper EZbook 3 Pro v4 Bios

This topic contains 61 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Vassilis 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Isaac
    Participant

Hello there, i bought a new SSD of 256 king, and i been trying to fresh isntall with rufus MBR, and still perfect, and then said Reset in 3..2..1.. and then i get an error saying:

the operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing

something with a file .efi

I been trying all the command but still no works, btw the another partition, the internal one is working fine still.. but i can not boot from the one i want to install, also in the bios in security i can see my SSD but no in the boot part, just getting the UEFI boot loader or something like that

Help please 🙁

Alberto
    Participant

Hi i’ve just got a 737A with bios rev:

BIOS Date: 11/07/2018 10:07:49 Ver: 3BANS010

and i think it’s a late revision. (and a beta one, because on boot it writes “EVALUATION COPY”)

i d’like to have unlocked features ’cause my 737A is sold with 256GB SSD and i’m sure the 64GB eMMC is still on the board but disabled in bios so i want to enable it to get a second linux drive.

Can you share what are the menu ID you’ve enabled?

thank you

Vassilis
    Participant

AfuEfix64.efi jumper.rom /P /B /N /reboot 

I run this command and my YEPO is dead

Help meeee

Hodin
    Participant

AfuEfix64.efi jumper.rom /P /B /N /reboot I run this command and my YEPO is dead Help meeee

You need to flash your bios chip from a programmer box through SPI bus… You can also use a Raspberry Pi with the flashrom utility package on the SPI bus… I have done this on some corrupted bios chips I had to recover…

My first advice is to not alter your bios if you are not confident in what your are doing and not aware of how to do it the safe way !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vassilis
    Participant

Can I flash my BIOS chip with CH341A?

Do someone knows how to use it?

Does YEPO or ez book 3 have CMOS battery?

Hodin
    Participant

Can I flash my BIOS chip with CH341A? Do someone knows how to use it? Does YEPO or ez book 3 have CMOS battery?

It should be possible with CH341A, but never used it so for 5 bucks, you should give it a try… There is no cmos battery, the main battery cable is maintaining settings, disconnect it and you will have your bios reset…

Try to locate your chip and find the datasheet for it… Pinout is very important to not destroy the onboard chip with bad voltage input… If you don’t have skills to rework your board on failure with a new chip and a hot hair station, take care of it ^^ Common brand is Winbond or so… Good luck…

@+

Vassilis
    Participant

Can I flash my BIOS chip with CH341A? Do someone knows how to use it? Does YEPO or ez book 3 have CMOS battery?

It should be possible with CH341A, but never used it so for 5 bucks, you should give it a try… There is no cmos battery, the main battery cable is maintaining settings, disconnect it and you will have your bios reset…

Try to locate your chip and find the datasheet for it… Pinout is very important to not destroy the onboard chip with bad voltage input… If you don’t have skills to rework your board on failure with a new chip and a hot hair station, take care of it ^^ Common brand is Winbond or so… Good luck…

@+

My BIOS chip

AE1732

25LB64CWIG

Look at the attached pictures

What is the Winbond?

What .ROM or .BIN version of BIOS to use?

Attachments:

Hodin
    Participant

Grrrrrr ! Cannot post !

Cannot answer, my post is not accepted on the forum !!! Pfff !!!

Attachments:

Hodin
    Participant

See my attachment in the precedent post and answer on the picture here ^^

Attachments:

Vassilis
    Participant

Grrrrrr ! Cannot post ! Cannot answer, my post is not accepted on the forum !!! Pfff !!!

Thanks a lot

I will use those on the attached photos

CH341A and a 1.8 V adapter

But how to program my chipset ?

Which program and which file to use?

Attachments:

Hodin
    Participant

Use drivers and soft in zip files attached or ask for particular softwares from the vendor you will buy the adapter from ^^

@+

Attachments:

Vassilis
    Participant

Use drivers and soft in zip files attached or ask for particular softwares from the vendor you will buy the adapter from ^^ @+

Thanks for your help

But I need also the ROM or BIN file to load / program  to my BIOS chipset

Do you know where to download it?

Can someone help me?

I have YEPO 737A which is the same as jumper ezbook 3 pro

Is there any YOUTUBE video to see how to do this?

Hodin
    Participant

Use drivers and soft in zip files attached or ask for particular softwares from the vendor you will buy the adapter from ^^ @+

Thanks for your help But I need also the ROM or BIN file to load / program to my BIOS chipset Do you know where to download it? Can someone help me? I have YEPO 737A which is the same as jumper ezbook 3 pro Is there any YOUTUBE video to see how to do this?

Go to my Drive folder, you have original and modded bios there : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NDw2nXCUaaIh1uRSG9W8PMrispqMlvuS

1st page you have the link to 737A_DRIVERS in my 1st post… You have all drivers and bios files related to the 737A I found on the web…

@+

Vassilis
    Participant

Thanks for your help But I need also the ROM or BIN file to load / program to my BIOS chipset Do you know where to download it? Can someone help me? I have YEPO 737A which is the same as jumper ezbook 3 pro Is there any YOUTUBE video to see how to do this?

Go to my Drive folder, you have original and modded bios there : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NDw2nXCUaaIh1uRSG9W8PMrispqMlvuS @+

Thanks a lot

So in the software of CH341A there is an option to program the ROM file you gave me ?

Is there any YouTube guide to help me?

Hodin
    Participant

Go to my Drive folder, you have original and modded bios there : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NDw2nXCUaaIh1uRSG9W8PMrispqMlvuS @+

Thanks a lot So in the software of CH341A there is an option to program the ROM file you gave me ? Is there any YouTube guide to help me?

Google it, you have plenty of tutorials about it… You can flash directly the yepo rom file at address 00000000h (0h) of your chip with some software tools (SPI tools) and the usb programmer… The rom file is compatible with the GigaDevice chip as shown in the Intel ME VSCC table in the rom (see attached picture)… There is no AMI capsule on it so you can directly write this rom file as is on your chip…

You can try flashrom from a linux distro to do it easy if the chip is compatible… You should try to write it with the Winbond chip with the -c setting if it is not, that should work because it is supported in the VSCC table…

https://www.flashrom.org/Flashrom

You can see me using it in my attachments in the post here : https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/yepo-737a-running-jumper-ezbook-3-pro-v4-bios/page/4/#post-151789

@+

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password