Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Yepo 737S audio driver issue (and more)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Erwan Drou
    Participant

Hi, I’ve juste received mine, I also have 1066 mHz RAM speed and it is definitly slow ! My 7 years old notebook with 2 Go Ram (first price at the time) is barely faster than the Yepo …
    Can someone (@alsetema) post a picture of the bios memory setting to see what are the correct settings ?
    Thanks a lot

Alsetema
    Participant

Hello! I am sorry, I have been away for a while, but I finally am here.

Here is the picture with my BIOS settings for memory.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jorge
    Participant

With same settings my 737s only works at 1066mhz, I think others settings was changed for you not in memory menu.

Jason
    Participant

Another user put in comments in another thread this with better results:

here was on use manual that come with this. I have discovered a better way to “lock” the memory speed to 1600hz. In the bios menu, disable DVFS, and enable “auto detect DDR3 memory speed” ( not sure about the exact wording). That is it.

With this setting, bandwidth testing results are slightly above 1660MB/s”

Erwan Drou
    Participant

Disabling DVFS ans enabling auto detect DDR3 did not work for me according to Windows and user benchmark.

Did I miss something? Does it work for someone else?

Any other idea?

Attachments:
    Rick
    Participant

I hope the photos of my bios help, mine is working in the 1600s.

Thanks for the availability of the drivers for the YEPO 737S v128GB, since the ones that are at the beginning of this topic are mixed, that is, in the available drivers there are components that do not bomb 100%, or lack two-component drivers or those that do not exist are of these components.

Attachments:
    Erwan Drou
    Participant

Weel I don’t understand what the problem is …. I have EXACTLY the same settings as Rick, but RAM still is 1066 MHz for me …..

I’m starting to give up

Jason
    Participant

I hope the photos of my bios help, mine is working in the 1600s. Thanks for the availability of the drivers for the YEPO 737S v128GB, since the ones that are at the beginning of this topic are mixed, that is, in the available drivers there are components that do not bomb 100%, or lack two-component drivers or those that do not exist are of these components.

So I just received my Yepo and noticed something. Mine comes  with the 1066mhz problem. I changed all my settings to match yours but no luck. I did notice how ever that the InsydeH20 Version of mine says Yepox.Y13.NFNDREA04 while yours says Yepox.Y13.NFNDREA03.. maybe for your version 1600mhz works and not mine? Any one know how to test if update ( or down grading bios to the NFNDREA03 version will fix this? I don’t have a copy of the bios or the tool to try it.

As far as the problem Windows activation.  My Yepo activated as soon as I connected to the internet with no additional steps needed. I bought mine from gear best 128gb model

loic
    Participant

Just to add my contribution from France : I bought a Yepo 128 GB from GB also . It arrived with one partition for the SSD and windows has been activated with the the first internet connection.

I have the same RAM issue and I tried different things posted here without success.

Loïc

Jason
    Participant

Ended up returning the Yepo 737s for the Pipo w9s. The pipo w9s is far superior with no issues like the Yepo and still doesn’t get hot like the jumper ezbook2.

A
    Participant

Hi, guys. I also had 1066 mhz issue but fixed it somehow playing with BIOS memory options, look at pics.

AIDA’s tests now shows 8/9 Gb/sec R/W speeds vs 5/6 before and latency reduced to 125ns from 150-170ns.

As for drivers etc. What I did: made drivers backup, then clean install. Plugged ethernet dongle to update windows – this should install drivers for some unknown devices and wifi too. You may update wifi driver manually from saved backup, not sure what device exactly (they all same under Unknown section). Then installed chipset driver pack https://www.google.ru/search?q=socpackage_cht_intel_win10_64_ver103 from this file.

After that you need to install (from backup):

Intel(R) Battery Management Device – for battery levels.

Realtek Bluetooth UART Bus Driver – bluetooth.

ES8316AudCodec Device + Intel SST Audio Device (WDM) – for audio.

Hope this helps.

BUT! I have minor touchpad issue. It’s too tough for me (after Chromebook’s soft and sensitive), especially two-finger scrolling. Any ideas how to increase sensitivity (or decrease scroll threshold)? Modifying Windows’ options didn’t help.

Attachments:
    Jorge
    Participant

It works!!!! 1600mhz fine.
    Thank you so much for settings.

Erwan Drou
    Participant

@jorge : did you also made a full reinstall in order to have 1600mhz?

Do you see a real difference between 1066 and 1600 mhz in terms of performances, smoothness/lag?

Alsetema
    Participant

I did reinstall fully windows 10 just in case it helps

Erwan Drou
    Participant

Thank you Jorge, I applied your bios settings and it worked, I now have 1600mhz (and did not reinstall Windows).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar